No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be seriously annoyed if the season gets shut down because HQ has been too slow to move its precious teams to other states. They didn't bat an eyelid taking a home game away from us and lining us up with a new dance partner we are underprepared to play. The writing has been on the wall as today's figures in Victoria show. Dill should've had his troops on the march and massed at Wodonga a week ago.

I'll be seriously annoyed if the season gets shut down because HQ has been too slow to move its precious teams to other states. They didn't bat an eyelid taking a home game away from us and lining us up with a new dance partner we are underprepared to play. The writing has been on the wall as today's figures in Victoria show. Dill should've had his troops on the march and massed at Wodonga a week ago.

Definitely. Need to get the Vic teams out of Vic. Blind Freddy can see that

Dill, I'm using that from here after. 👏

Honestly I am actually shocked the suspension was 4 weeks. Actually punishing someone from a Vic team? What world do we live in ?

I think the AFL is so desperate for its players not to stuff up when they go to WA. They need the money from crowds.

I can't see me attending any Swans home games this year, even with the restrictions being eased. And this is coming from someone who paid in full for Red Zone and has pledged the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well looking around at the world right now my answer is extremely fu**en dumb

That's why he should be thankful it's 4 weeks, McKenna was bad, this takes the cake...2 blokes in the leadership group thought it was okay to have an all night bender when most of the population is doing the right thing!

That's why he should be thankful it's 4 weeks, McKenna was bad, this takes the cake...2 blokes in the leadership group thought it was okay to have an all night bender when most of the population is doing the right thing!

i need to read more about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back