No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am barracking for the non MFL teams. The dogs will go out in the first week.

On another topic Baron Gil of McLaughlinland is not guaranteeing quarters will return to 20 minutes with time on.

He has been the worst CEO since Hamilton.

There is a lot of anger starting to build at local level in Victoria , as Leagues and Clubs are sick and tired of the AFL having zero interest in them. Then you have AL VIC , why have that name , that's League , it's not the game! the game is Aussie Rules . already 1 league has pulled away and will run their own race , others will follow i hope.
Very big unrest with the job Tristan Slater isdoingdoing as well,,,

The way the junior pathways are going in Vic I would not at all be surprised to see a big move of talented juniors interstate to fulfil their dreams. AFL seem he’ll bent on dismantling what has been a very professionally run, successful program built over many years.

The way the junior pathways are going in Vic I would not at all be surprised to see a big move of talented juniors interstate to fulfil their dreams. AFL seem he’ll bent on dismantling what has been a very professionally run, successful program built over many years.
The AFL doesn't give a stuff about local footy , all they want is control over everything.

The AFL doesn't give a stuff about local footy , all they want is control over everything.
The smokescreen of COVID won’t be there forever, this administration will not be looked upon favourably in years to come. Prior to COVID they were extremely knee jerk and short sighted. The only decent decision they have made was to purchase a Etihad.

Gil has surrounded himself with fools unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The smokescreen of COVID won’t be there forever, this administration will not be looked upon favourably in years to come. Prior to COVID they were extremely knee jerk and short sighted. The only decent decision they have made was to purchase a Etihad.

Gil has surrounded himself with fools unfortunately.
What comp are you with , im with the ammo's

What comp are you with , im with the ammo's
I'm in the Northern League and have an interest w the NAB League, was looking at being part of the Ammos in the u19s this year with all that was going on earlier but didn't eventuate for obvious reasons

I'm in the Northern League and have an interest w the NAB League, was looking at being part of the Ammos in the u19s this year with all that was going on earlier but didn't eventuate for obvious reasons
The money is killing local footy and some in the country. Everyone should just break away

The AFL has no business in running anything but its own comp. There is a desperate need for a national and State governing structures. Local footy in cities and bush, kids comps are the life blood of the game.

The AFL is not the game. It is the elite comp and the cash cow. It cannot survive without the involvement of players, parents, volunteers and the love of a kick in the park across all the States and Territories.

Even pre CV19, the AFL's could not give a stuff approach had put a number of country leagues in Vic at risk. Who knows how the CV19 lockdown will pan out in future years for city and buch leagues (sadly CV19 aint going away)?

IDK what happened with him, but surely his attitude must have played a part.Not played by two coaches.
His stats look bloody good today. Should give him a 1 year deal. :p

No way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back