No Oppo Supporters 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not understanding why people are cheering for us to finish below Hawthorn. fu** that. fu** them, fu** their coach and fu** their arrogant campaigners of supporters.

I have to agree. Pick 3 = 16th on the ladder. Not sure why anyone would be fist-pumping over that.

Still not understanding why people are cheering for us to finish below Hawthorn. fu** that. fu** them, fu** their coach and fu** their arrogant campaigners of supporters.

Because if anyone needs a player like Campbell it is probably them, so it removes them from a a chance to force us to pay that pick and increases our chances of securing a top 3 talent plus Campbell.

Because if anyone needs a player like Campbell it is probably them, so it removes them from a a chance to force us to pay that pick and increases our chances of securing a top 3 talent plus Campbell.

Bingo. Exactly this.

Agree. And ironically, by finishing a spot below hawthorn it's actually a big FU to the Hawks.

I have to agree. Pick 3 = 16th on the ladder. Not sure why anyone would be fist-pumping over that.
Don't get me wrong, I would still want to win today and get pick 5 (go over the sun's) but we have always pleyed with heart and the Hawks result doesn't change how hard we have worked as a team, it only changes our ladder position.

So we can be happy that our ladder position is worse without actually putting in a bad game.

Of course would still prefer to be 14th by the end of the round, and if we beat Carlton I would of loved to be 12th, but if we don't I would prefer to get the highest pick possible without disgracing ourselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back