Discussion 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Ben Cousins still has major issues

Did anyone see Eddie on ch 9 just then ? What a ********

Missed it. What was he on about?
was asked by Jones if people asked for refund on memberships would they get it, didn't answer question carried on like a pork chop

Was a rude arrogant clown needs and should apologise

was asked by Jones if people asked for refund on memberships would they get it, didn't answer question carried on like a pork chop

Was a rude arrogant clown needs and should apologise
I'm unfamiliar with this simile, mate. How does one carry on 'like a pork chop'? :p

Why is he being so aggressive, when the guy is just asking a reasonable question? Is he always like that?
over inflated opinion of himself

Has a history of putting his foot in his big mouth

Why is he being so aggressive, when the guy is just asking a reasonable question? Is he always like that?

Yes.

Invests too much emotionally into what he does and the "carry on like a pork chop" is slang for acting acting like a tool, rant, complain excessively or act foolishly.

Yes.

Invests too much emotionally into what he does and the "carry on like a pork shop" is slang for acting acting like a tool, rant, complain excessively or act foolishly.

The innovative adaptation of the English language by you Aussies is very impressive :p . I'm going to tell the wife she's acting like a pork chop, to see her reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is Australia's version of Mike Ashley. Funnily enough they both run clubs that wear black & white. Might be a theme...

A very bemused look was followed up by muttering "******* loony". Bloody oath :p

Try to find a movie called The Adventures of Barry McKenzie. It’s an old movie by the guy who does Dame Edna. Heaps of Aussie slang,

Try to find a movie called The Adventures of Barry McKenzie. It’s an old movie by the guy who does Dame Edna. Heaps of Aussie slang,

The idea of acting like a pork chop has me stumped. How can a pork chop express itself? Still, it's a great turn of phrase :thumbsu:

The idea of acting like a pork chop has me stumped. How can a pork chop express itself? Still, it's a great turn of phrase :thumbsu:
MUF - buy a pork chop - heat up the frypan to super hot and then add the pork chop - then you'll understand how the saying came about.

MUF - buy a pork chop - heat up the frypan to super hot and then add the pork chop - then you'll understand how the saying came about.

Okay, I will get the pork chops this arvo, after I've been to the bottleo and done the Macca's run. I'm a bloody galah, as Alf Stewart used to say, along with "pair of hoons". :smile:

I remember the old book "They're a weird mob " about an Italian Immigrant's experiences in Australia as a funny read, though aspects of it may be considered racist. ( A bit like Clint Eastwood's character in Grand Tornino is, ie talking racist but not acting racist. ).

I don't think the film was much chop.

I also remember another of his books titled "Aussie Etiket " which was intended to be a bit like an instruction manual.

This is what Urban Dictionary says about acting like a pork chop

This is what Urban Dictionary says about acting like a pork chop

Now that makes sense, Mick. To act inappropriately out of context i.e. to be totally out of place, such as the pork chop in a synagogue; the Arab at a Bar Mitzvah; the fart in a space suit etc... You sir, are what your compatriots call a bloody legend!

Now that makes sense, Mick. To act inappropriately out of context i.e. to be totally out of place, such as the pork chop in a synagogue; the Arab at a Bar Mitzvah; the fart in a space suit etc... You sir, are what your compatriots call a bloody legend!

A legend?
Don't come the raw prawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back