Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauce_head

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 24, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
If they're going to make the quarters 18 minutes next year, as it sounds, then they better give us two extra games a year. Zero need to reduce games by 10% but if we get 24 rounds then it will balance out.
WTF where has this rumour come from? I thought the AFL was on record saying it’s temporary?

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
West coast getting another arm chair ride.

Schofield tackling a player nowhere near in possession. Sheed getting a nothing free.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
North starting well against West Coast, would be embarrassing for us if North beat them while we couldn't.

That being said, West Coast don't have that much to play for this week, they will probably finish 5th regardless.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
North starting well against West Coast, would be embarrassing for us if North beat them while we couldn't.

That being said, West Coast don't have that much to play for this week, they will probably finish 5th regardless.
Last week guaranteed them a home final.
Now they are in cruise mode just hoping to get through the game with zero injuries.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
The new We Are Essington ft. a professionally chubby Jake Stringer is another classic

Yep I saw that bit and had to go back and watch it again. How the hell can a professional AFL player be allowed to get that out of shape. Lot of comfort eating going on in the Stringer Wing of the Essendon hub.

Taste the Rain on my face - great lyrics for this painful period of Bomber history. Well not painful for me, in fact I'm loving it!

Loved the last Worsfold segment too. Just all round magic. Needed a Saints version for the Richo Era. Let's hope it's not necessary any time soon.

West coast getting another arm chair ride.

Schofield tackling a player nowhere near in possession. Sheed getting a nothing free.

Which is why we better get in off our own bat. If we scrape into the 8 we’ll be playing them in Perth.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Whateley and Robbo both reckon it is on the cards, and Gillon said last night it's not necessarily going back to 20 minutes.
There has been some talk that there could be extra games next year - potentially a 25-26 game season . So in that case, it wouldn't surprise me if they went with 18 minute quarters to offset the extra games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back