Discussion 2020 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey if anyone is interested in having a beer with me at Moorabbin tonight, I'll be around the wing area just shout out "Gruffy", I'll see you and and I'll buy you a beer, or three.

Had done this at one stage for a laugh. Updated it a bit (10-min job), probably a fair few missing / out of date (think there's a 7kgs now?).
Couldn't embed as a proper table, guess something about tables in BBCode has changed, could only insert them as images.
Judges' decision final, no correspondence will be entered into, all queries to be directed to dontemailmeijustworkhere@dontemailme.com
1582470355245.png
1582470373624.png
1582470403738.png
1582470426508.png
1582470454444.png
1582470474142.png
1582470489495.png

Hey all, question about draft leagues, specifically keeper leagues.

Let's say I draft Dustin Martin this year.
I keep him for next year, but then he's a mid-only.

Does his fwd eligibility not transfer over in keeper leagues?

Cheers.

Hey all, question about draft leagues, specifically keeper leagues.

Let's say I draft Dustin Martin this year.
I keep him for next year, but then he's a mid-only.

Does his fwd eligibility not transfer over in keeper leagues?

Cheers.

I don't think there are any official 'keeper leagues', are there? In which case it'd depend on the rules of your league. I know that in the keeper league that I'm in, positions don't transfer over, they reset at the start of each year the same way they do with regular Supercoach.

Anyone else finding the SC site really slow and clunky. I have given up on the app and it's just useless, but if the site is like this in season it is going to cause no end of frustration around lockout.

Anyone else finding the SC site really slow and clunky. I have given up on the app and it's just useless, but if the site is like this in season it is going to cause no end of frustration around lockout.
I haven't found any problems on Laptop.....although sometimes with BF , I have to reboot Chrome

On the Iphone, I find the app clunky .....always use the website in preference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't found any problems on Laptop.....although sometimes with BF , I have to reboot Chrome

On the Iphone, I find the app clunky .....always use the website in preference
Only really used it on my phone so maybe that's a problem they need to work on. Far too much on each screen to load just hinders user friendliness on the phone, even through the website.

I use the app and there must be something wrong with it cause my team is s**t. Might have to try the website or something.

So saints/port have an early bye and then play through the rest of the bye rounds.
Does this make blokes like Houston more suited as an upgrade target? We'll most likely still have to field 22 in round 11, having both Houston and Roberton on the bench could hurt, and that's assuming you have 2 playing bench covers or DPP swings for Houston.

So saints/port have an early bye and then play through the rest of the bye rounds.
Does this make blokes like Houston more suited as an upgrade target? We'll most likely still have to field 22 in round 11, having both Houston and Roberton on the bench could hurt, and that's assuming you have 2 playing bench covers or DPP swings for Houston.
I will upgrade Roberton before his bye because I currently will have 22 playing round 12 only covering 2 rookies with up to 5 rookies still available on the bench. Reckon I'll hold Houston and because of his DPP I'll have up to 3 rookies available to cover for him, so the points loss shouldn't be huge. He's in my side for his upside and price, which wont be there after round 11.
I'm aiming to bring in at least 3 round 12 premos before their bye and possibly a 'Boak' type from the Power/Saints after round 11.

*Edit......Last year I didn't use any trades going into round 12 and still managed to average over 2k pts/round over the byes, and that's with holding Whitfield.

Last edited:
I am wondering if there is any way you can leave a draft league you have created? I accidentally created one with the incorrect number of team slots (it seems like you can’t change that once the league is created which is an issue in itself), is there a way I can leave and/or delete the league as it’s obselite?

I am wondering if there is any way you can leave a draft league you have created? I accidentally created one with the incorrect number of team slots (it seems like you can’t change that once the league is created which is an issue in itself), is there a way I can leave and/or delete the league as it’s obselite?
I stand to be corrected, as I'm not involved in Draft League .....but as I understand you can leave the league after others have joined, not when you're the sole participant

On Leagues I've setup .....I can edit the league after creation ....assume a similar situation would apply to Draft League

1583443625657.png

WaynesWorld19 you've changed the format of some of the BF League thread titles and it's messing with my OCD every time i see it.
please make them all uniform.

kthnxbai
Hi Pooping
many thanks for your enquiry .... we welcome feedback

All the Bigfooty Supercoach Leagues are uniformly named ..... not to mistake them with the vastly inferior imitation threads setup by samFFC

We agreed to share some resources with Sam .... can i suggest you vent your obvious displeasure with him

Signed
WW19 ...... not to be confused with that other virus

Hi Pooping
many thanks for your enquiry .... we welcome feedback

All the Bigfooty Supercoach Leagues are uniformly named ..... not to mistake them with the vastly inferior imitation threads setup by samFFC

We agreed to share some resources with Sam .... can i suggest you vent your obvious displeasure with him

Signed
WW19 ...... not to be confused with that other virus
i respectfully disagree
2020 BF Supercoach Div 1 - Released
2020 BigFooty Supercoach Division 14 - Released
2020 BigFooty SuperCoach League Div 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back