DaveyBoy123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
After my 3 trades this week I'll have 11 trades left and am thinking of putting the brakes on trades until finals, which are rounds 14, 15, 16 and 17. That means just one trade a week during rounds 11, 12 and 13. Leaving 8 trades for finals (two per round) will allow me to sideways-trade premos with a bye and hopefully give me the edge over others who have run out of trades.

What are peoples thoughts on this?
How many (if any at all) of the 4 extra trades have been added on to our 'Remaining Trades' total?

We will also have to consider that we may get further extra trades moving forward.

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
How many (if any at all) of the 4 extra trades have been added on to our 'Remaining Trades' total?

We will also have to consider that we may get further extra trades moving forward.
The four extras have already been added to our totals.

Yeah extra trades might come along if they have another compressed series of rounds, not sure if that's on the cards or not?

DaveyBoy123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo
The four extras have already been added to our totals.

Yeah extra trades might come along if they have another compressed series of rounds, not sure if that's on the cards or not?
Hmmm, I might slow down this week then and only do 2 trades (missing out on 1 of Stewart or Duncan).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GRUFFY

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DRINKING CLUB OF AUSTRALIA MATE
Starcevich looks like a Roman soldier, a Praetorian guard, 'Gloria Exercitus' Brandon, thankyou for your service. A few more good weeks my legion fighter.

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
After my 3 trades this week I'll have 11 trades left and am thinking of putting the brakes on trades until finals, which are rounds 14, 15, 16 and 17. That means just one trade a week during rounds 11, 12 and 13. Leaving 8 trades for finals (two per round) will allow me to sideways-trade premos with a bye and hopefully give me the edge over others who have run out of trades.

What are peoples thoughts on this?
Of course this strategy is useless if I don't actually make the finals :oops:

GRUFFY

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DRINKING CLUB OF AUSTRALIA MATE
If possible, can someone please post the article from the Herald Sun site, titled
"Footy Champ Frawley's Tragic Health Secret"
I'm interested in what it has to say but not a HS subscriber.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Top Bottom