Status
Not open for further replies.

MITS

Worlds shortest giant
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Tell you what , they'd wanna sort out this " gameday " debacle before rd1
My “gameday” was a debacle last year. Every week they would put someone else’s team up next to mine and the other team was always better and scored more points than me. It was ****ed.
D708973D-7218-4317-8907-0FC3A9500C4D.gif

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Anyone here got some resources that can help me plan out my team in Draft competition. I'm still quite new to Super Coach so I'm not used to scouting out the best players for each position/don't really know what to look for.

MITS

Worlds shortest giant
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Anyone here got some resources that can help me plan out my team in Draft competition. I'm still quite new to Super Coach so I'm not used to scouting out the best players for each position/don't really know what to look for.
Just read what people on here talk about and who they think will break out then make sure you don’t pick those players.

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
is anyone having issues with thier draft keeper leagues, some guys in my league aren't having their players appear

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
is anyone having issues with thier draft keeper leagues, some guys in my league aren't having their players appear
When I go into draft, it's not giving me any option other than to register for this year, asking for a team name etc. etc. Doesn't seem to even recognise that I had a team last year.

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
When I go into draft, it's not giving me any option other than to register for this year, asking for a team name etc. etc. Doesn't seem to even recognise that I had a team last year.
maybe if you register it will put you into the league, seems to be alot of issues with drafts at the moment

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
maybe if you register it will put you into the league, seems to be alot of issues with drafts at the moment
This is why I don't really want to go any further. These are the options available to me. It's asking me to either create a public or private league, or enter the existing league number. I shouldn't need to join the league by entering the league code as I should still be in that league.

1580354481668.png

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
This is why I don't really want to go any further. These are the options available to me. It's asking me to either create a public or private league, or enter the existing league number. I shouldn't need to join the league by entering the league code as I should still be in that league.

View attachment 813490
Yeah maybe try the contact us thing on SuperCoach and see if they have any answers

TH3 GR3YHOUND

Draftee
Feb 16, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hey guys, I got a link from Supercoach saying BennyGan has invited you to continue blah blah and I used that on my pc and it worked but not on the mobile app. That link though unfortunately went to my "promotions" bin in my email and its only by luck i came across it. Mine appears to be fine and I've got my old players. Hope that helps.

nameless

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 17, 2006
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hey, looking to start a draft league and wondering what the ideal number of teams is?
And by extension the best team setup?

Anyone find playing 12 or 22 players to be preferable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back