Discussion 2020 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelso tipped it yesterday: The SA Premier has just announced: We are taking unprecedented action by ordering the effective closure of South Australia’s borders. This measure will help protect the health of South Australians and slow the spread of the coronavirus.

I don't have any further detail at the moment as to when it starts and whether there are any exemptions

From the ABC website:

BREAKING: South Australia’s borders will be closed in the 'interest of the state’s public health'

The Premier, Steven Marshall, said anyone who arrives from 4pm on Tuesday will be required to spend two weeks in self-isolation.

The State Government will establish 12 border crossings where travellers will be required to sign a declaration about their health and ability to self-isolate.

Mr Marshall assured that people who live in border communities will still be allowed to cross into South Australia, so long as there’s no outbreaks of coronavirus in those towns.

The measures will also allow for exemptions for freight to cross the border.

Police are also preparing to declare a “major emergency” in South Australia, superseding the previous public health emergency.

From the ABC website:

BREAKING: South Australia’s borders will be closed in the 'interest of the state’s public health'

The Premier, Steven Marshall, said anyone who arrives from 4pm on Tuesday will be required to spend two weeks in self-isolation.

The State Government will establish 12 border crossings where travellers will be required to sign a declaration about their health and ability to self-isolate.

Mr Marshall assured that people who live in border communities will still be allowed to cross into South Australia, so long as there’s no outbreaks of coronavirus in those towns.

The measures will also allow for exemptions for freight to cross the border.

Police are also preparing to declare a “major emergency” in South Australia, superseding the previous public health emergency.
Major emergency. But im self isolating at home.

Hello Obese Arachnid I've checked our stocks and we only have used toilet paper available for interstaters - how many garbage bags do you want?
A shitload, pre softened, yes! :drunk:

Plus I'm out of garbage bags.

Bit of a n00b question, but with keeper leagues what happens regarding position changes between seasons? If Petracca changes from a FWD to a MID next year, I assume that means I lose my ability to keep him in my forward line? Or does he stay in the position I drafted him in until I trade him out?

Bit of a n00b question, but with keeper leagues what happens regarding position changes between seasons? If Petracca changes from a FWD to a MID next year, I assume that means I lose my ability to keep him in my forward line? Or does he stay in the position I drafted him in until I trade him out?
New season, new team mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys and girls. Obviously I’m not alone when it comes to being a footy tragic, but I’m missing footy that much that I’ve taken the SC Draft teams that my mates and I picked prior to the season, and I’ve created the teams on AFL Evolution 2. 10 minutes quarters, completely AI players. I’m simulating through a season whilst manually keeping track of results and stats.

B618528D-6B32-49F3-BECB-F1EC85214892.jpeg
83D7A24F-5942-4F10-8BAB-96D8C2B34689.jpeg

I broadcast the game on Twitch, then export it to YouTube when it saves.

I don’t expect anyone to sit there and watch the games (although I have, and despite the game being glitchy sometimes, the unpredictability of the result and game has actually created quite a bit of entertainment), I’d love if you could subscribe to me on Twitch and/or YouTube simply for the effort I’m going to for a footy fix, that’d be greatly appreciated ❤

www.twitch.tv/jjsmitty8

Before I let you go, I know it’s a video game, but just as example, a game I just broadcast earlier today had a cracking finish! A 31 point 3/4 deficit ended in dramatic fashion! Even if you just pick up from half through the last and get me a view on my vid you won’t regret it :) peace fam, and hopefully we’ve got the real stuff back soon.

Hey guys and girls. Obviously I’m not alone when it comes to being a footy tragic, but I’m missing footy that much that I’ve taken the SC Draft teams that my mates and I picked prior to the season, and I’ve created the teams on AFL Evolution 2. 10 minutes quarters, completely AI players. I’m simulating through a season whilst manually keeping track of results and stats.

View attachment 856740
View attachment 856741

I broadcast the game on Twitch, then export it to YouTube when it saves.

I don’t expect anyone to sit there and watch the games (although I have, and despite the game being glitchy sometimes, the unpredictability of the result and game has actually created quite a bit of entertainment), I’d love if you could subscribe to me on Twitch and/or YouTube simply for the effort I’m going to for a footy fix, that’d be greatly appreciated ❤

www.twitch.tv/jjsmitty8

Before I let you go, I know it’s a video game, but just as example, a game I just broadcast earlier today had a cracking finish! A 31 point 3/4 deficit ended in dramatic fashion! Even if you just pick up from half through the last and get me a view on my vid you won’t regret it :) peace fam, and hopefully we’ve got the real stuff back soon.

Pendles in a Ricmond jumper? That's just so wrong!

The game's looking good though. Might give it a go when it comes out on PC.

In most keeper leagues, positions are updated every year, so you need to be careful that when drafting forwards or defenders highly, they don’t have the potential to become mid only.

In most keeper leagues, positions are updated every year, so you need to be careful that when drafting forwards or defenders highly, they don’t have the potential to become mid only.
Cheers! Reckon most of my picks are pretty safe. Milera and Mills the risks.

(N.B. Jackson is only in so I can sit on him, will get in a higher scoring ruck for one of the mids when needed ;) )

1586836687095.png

Pendles in a Ricmond jumper? That's just so wrong!

The game's looking good though. Might give it a go when it comes out on PC.
You’re telling me! Makes me sick lol..

Look, it’s not trash but it’s nothing special either. We’ve probably set the bar way too high given the quality of sports games from EA and 2k Sports with FIFA and NBA, but it’s definitely scratching a bit of an itch for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back