• James Knox (Young)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Oomen (Young)

• Tao Geoghegan Hart (Young)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Clarke is a genuine chance at today's stage, you reckon Orange Agent, drd23? Would be a good thing for Australia given we had 18 starters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Fuglsang has been getting in some trouble for his daily blog in a Danish newspaper. First for blasting his teammates, and then for saying some things bordering on racism

In an entirely predictable turn of events, he claims he was "mis-translated"

Yeah, he's an overrated *******. Didn't Astana have a choice between keeping him or Nibali? ******* lol

As for the question about Simon Clarke, I'd agree that this is the sort of stage that his wins tend to come from but because I haven't been watching all that much I have zero idea what his form is like
He's in the break and when I posted that it was at around 13 minutes but it's now back to a tick under 8. He's one of the stronger climber's of the group so he'd be a chance if they manage to stay away

Jai Hindley is currently 7th on GC. Christ, he's promising but that just shows how weak this field is. He shouldn't be in the top 15 at this stage.

FMD, Ben O'Connor is a very promising rider. The last domestique there (not counting Hindley). Could be a top 10 finisher in a few years

Simon Clarke is a genuine chance at today's stage, you reckon Orange Agent, drd23? Would be a good thing for Australia given we had 18 starters

Been back at work so missed the last couple of stages. The race for GC is turning into a fiasco, even ignoring the Covid stuff the course for the 3rd week probably can't be ridden this time of year due to snowfall. EF have asked the organisers to end the whole thing after this week, they got told no so chances are they'll pull out as well.

Flat then two pimples on the course tonight. Will it be enough for Sagan to drop Demare?

I think Demare can stay with him on the climb but it has twisty descent and then a bit over 10ks to the finish. Sagan could get away on the downhill. The finish has a big corner in the last kilometer so the leadouts trains wont get much of a chance. Feel like the climb is too far from the finish to be a factor. I reckon somebody will try to solo in the last 5k's.

Back