• James Knox (Young)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Oomen (Young)

• Tao Geoghegan Hart (Young)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems like the only jersey's up for grabs are the white and pink.

I can't see Hindley finishing top 3. I'd love to be wrong but he sucks in the ITT, so he'll lose that second to Goeghan Hart unfortunately, he needs at least 2 and a half minutes ahead to keep that, probably closer to 3 and a half or four

Fuglsang and Nibali now!

Surely if Dennis gets dropped these three just need to work together and put time into the others.

3 Aussies in the first 4 on the road of the major climbing stage of the Giro :hearteyes:
Not anymore :(. No way would O'Connor be able to go with Hindley and TGH anyway.

But yeah, hell of a ride from Rohan here. Hindley has to stay with Goeghan Hart, he is only a second behind.

And now Nibali is dropped by Fuglsang. It's a race in three now for me - Hindley, Tao and Kelderman.

Hindley is second in GC right now. If TGH goes he has to stay with him. Hindley is ahead of him in the GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Sunweb riders struggled to get their jackets on and neither got it zipped. Is that a problem with them or the jacket? :think:
Jacket I reckon.

Nice result for Hindley
How do we have an Aussie potential GC contender that sucks at the TT though? How is that possible?

Okay, after looking at their results on stages 1 and 14:

Hindley finished 46th (1'14" behind Ganna) and 34th (1'52" behind Kelderman)
Kelderman finished 68th (14" behind Hindley) and 9th (44'27")
Goeghan Hart finished 126th (50" behind Hindley) and 13th (37" behind Kelderman)

On a 15 km TT I can't see Kelderman putting serious (1+ minutes) into either of them. It's too short. I think Hindley needs 30 seconds on either to win though. So if Kelderman cracks on stage 20 he has to attack at some stage.

But tonight is about the Maglia Ciclamino. 62 points up for grabs tonight. Whatever makes up the breakaway will likely absorb most of the intermediate sprint so essentially Sagan has to hope to win the stage and hope Demare finishes 4th or lower at this stage

Back