2020 Gold Coast Fantasy Football Comps and Questions - Congrats to Choppers: 12th in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Any questions regarding Gold Coast SUNS players and their fantasy football inputs in here.

Soon to be posting Supercoach and Draft League links
Can we just not use the super coach league I've started?

code: 859350

We've got most of the usual top players on the board already signed up. Although still looking for a few players.

Don't get me wrong SUNS, but the league last year wasn't exactly the highest quality. I think we had 5 / 18 who didn't look at their teams after round 1 and finished >100,00th. Not sure your team exactly set the world on fire either...

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What we should actually do for subsequent years is just compile a list of everyone that wants to play.
Everyone submit their ranking from last year
If we get enough for > 1 league, we have the top 18 in 'first division' then remainder in 2nd division.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Maybe Tomorrow I've seen you posting on the Supercoach forum. Are you actually a GC fan? Feel free to join the league we have for Suns funds if you like . see code above.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Maybe Tomorrow I've seen you posting on the Supercoach forum. Are you actually a GC fan? Feel free to join the league we have for Suns funds if you like . see code above.
Wouldn't say I'm a hardcore fan but I would like to see the Suns do well. Prefer them to any other team. Happy to join if that qualifies me. Finished 2680 last year (Best finish ever, 10K ish the two preceding years).

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Wouldn't say I'm a hardcore fan but I would like to see the Suns do well. Prefer them to any other team. Happy to join if that qualifies me. Finished 2680 last year (Best finish ever, 10K ish the two preceding years).
I think that's good enough!
We're not flush with super coach pros so trying to improve the standards to make it a competitive league.

Last year we probably had 2-3 in the top 5000, about 8 in the top 25,000, about 14 in the top 50,000 and the remainder didn't touch their team after round 1.

Feel free to come post about the suns / anything else on our board as well. Always good to see new faces.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Can we just not use the super coach league I've started?

code: 859350

We've got most of the usual top players on the board already signed up. Although still looking for a few players.

Don't get me wrong SUNS, but the league last year wasn't exactly the highest quality. I think we had 5 / 18 who didn't look at their teams after round 1 and finished >100,00th. Not sure your team exactly set the world on fire either...

I don't play Supercoach so I don't know! I think these salary cap leagues are stupid lol!

If you want to take over from Scotty_222 who I think usually runs it and he is cool with it, then we can link that to the official Bigfooty one! :)

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I don't play Supercoach so I don't know! I think these salary cap leagues are stupid lol!

If you want to take over from Scotty_222 who I think usually runs it and he is cool with it, then we can link that to the official Bigfooty one! :)
I’m fine with it, I’ve tried to add us into the SuperCoach league, never gets done though. If someone else has more time to invest go for it.
Will definitely play this year.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
What we should actually do for subsequent years is just compile a list of everyone that wants to play.
Everyone submit their ranking from last year
If we get enough for > 1 league, we have the top 18 in 'first division' then remainder in 2nd division.
Make sure you have suns supporters in the league because there’s been plenty of times you get ransoms join.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’m fine with it, I’ve tried to add us into the SuperCoach league, never gets done though. If someone else has more time to invest go for it.
Will definitely play this year.
Not sure what you mean by this Scotty.

Come join on - code: 859350

We've got 11 so far. All Suns fans as far as I can tell.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Not sure what you mean by this Scotty.

Come join on - code: 859350

We've got 11 so far. All Suns fans as far as I can tell.
They have a big footy SuperCoach league where our league plays against other leagues such as Collingwood/Carlton/hawthorn.
Accumulated scores. So all 16 have to be decent.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
They have a big footy SuperCoach league where our league plays against other leagues such as Collingwood/Carlton/hawthorn.
Accumulated scores. So all 16 have to be decent.
Oh right, never knew.
I haven't seen it posted on the Bigfooty SuperCoach page in previous seasons. There you go.

Well I think Collingwood div 1 came about 20th overall last year. We don't really have 18 proper super coachers so think we're a fair way off that..
Hopefully can attract a few more. There a definitely a few people at least posting under GC monikers on the SC forums that don't post here much if at all so potentially could be more players out there.

kerrazy

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys,
I drafted Brayden Fiorini into my Fantasy side this season. What average are we expecting from him? Is he a chance of losing his spot to Greenwood Ellis etc?
Thanks. :)

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey guys,
I drafted Brayden Fiorini into my Fantasy side this season. What average are we expecting from him? Is he a chance of losing his spot to Greenwood Ellis etc?
Thanks. :)
Would still be best 22.
Depends what fantasy you are playing?
SC average last year was ~88.
I reckon similar scoring. Not as flexible so won't play elsewhere - Jack Bowes playing more in defence to accommodate Greenwood / Brodie.

Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Not overly happy about Bowes moving back to defense. He was drafted as a mid and think it's a waste of an early round pick. I also have him in my Keeper team and drafted him very early in his draft year. Do you guys think he will improve? He started to xcore quite well in the midfield.

I also have Fiorini and was quite concerned about why he didn't play last week?

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello GC fans. If anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and League 2 is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 3 - the code is 393631.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hello GC fans. If anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and League 2 is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 3 - the code is 393631.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.
Bennos badgers in

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah I ended up kicking a few.. also had a few suns players missed out
To be honest I'd rather a full league of people actually playing week to week as opposed to 5 teams who picked their team at round 1 and then didn't touch it for the rest of the year and finished >100,000th.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
To be honest I'd rather a full league of people actually playing week to week as opposed to 5 teams who picked their team at round 1 and then didn't touch it for the rest of the year and finished >100,000th.
That’s the idea of the suns league, if you wanna top % league join one of the main big footy ones aswell

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
That’s the idea of the suns league, if you wanna top % league join one of the main big footy ones aswell
I won BigFooty Div 1 last year. I'm joined up in the relevant leagues already.
I realise a Suns only league is never going to be top notch but would prefer Suns fans who sign up actually participate in the season. Think we can definitely get enough invested people involved. There are quite a few relevant suns players this year.

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I won BigFooty Div 1 last year. I'm joined up in the relevant leagues already.
I realise a Suns only league is never going to be top notch but would prefer Suns fans who sign up actually participate in the season. Think we can definitely get enough invested people involved. There are quite a few relevant suns players this year.
Agreed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back