2020 Gold Coast Fantasy Football Comps and Questions - Congrats to Choppers: 12th in the World!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
So far we have the following teams signed up for Suns SuperCoach league 2020.

Soup Nazis: Basssman
Multiple Scorgazsms: Kinger99
Smell me finger: MITS
GadgetTypeOperator: Cochblocked
House of Sticks
Go Hard or Go home
Swallow FC: RowellAnderson12
Blood and Cripps: Maybe Tomorrow
Prof's Predators: OB11
Suns-burnt:
Banchung Barfly's: Choppers
TJF Titans: Suns of Anarchy
Chicken Nuggetz: Supersuns
Sharp Witts: kreglze
Dark Horses: Sun Stormer
Sun of a gun: Scotty_222
Bennos Badgers: myself
T__Y: T__Y

The guys below, I believe you've all signed up but not sure which teams you are.

Anyone else who has signed up please post which your team name is.

Last edited:
Hi all

Smell me finger:
GadgetTypeOperator:
House of Sticks
Go Hard or Go home
Swallow FC
Blood and Cripps
Suns-burnt
Sun King:
Sun of a gun:

The guys below, I believe you've all signed up but not sure which teams you are.

MITS
Scotty_222
Supersuns
RowellAnderson12
Maybe Tomorrow

Smell me finger

Hi all

Smell me finger:
GadgetTypeOperator:
House of Sticks
Go Hard or Go home
Swallow FC
Blood and Cripps
Suns-burnt
Sun King:
Sun of a gun:

MITS
Scotty_222
Supersuns
RowellAnderson12
Maybe Tomorrow

Sun of a gun

For those who are just are still learning the ropes with SuperCoach but are keen to get more involved here are a few resources that might be of use. You can really throw yourself in the deep end..

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/supercoach.259/ - Bigfooty supercoach forum. Plenty of people from all experience levels discussing everything SuperCoach with a fair bit of banter thrown in

supercoachscores.com - More serious SuperCoach dedicated forum. More stats based analysis and quite a few with a history of high finishes.

Few good SuperCoach podcasts - most have weekly postings.
- Supercoach Coach
- Supercoach Insider
- Supercoach Phantoms Lair
- Doctor Supercoach

Twitter
- @laughingracoon
- @bricemitchell
- @jordssupercoach
- @al_superfooty

www.footywire.com - good to look at breakevens
www.tooserious.net - useful for working out price rise

Happy to try provide some advise for anyone just getting started and wanting to know more.

Hi all

GadgetTypeOperator:
House of Sticks
Go Hard or Go home
Swallow FC
Blood and Cripps
Suns-burnt:
Sun King: Supersuns

RowellAnderson12
Maybe Tomorrow

Swallow FC been my name for a decade haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys what kind of role would u expect Rankine to play? Would it be small forward in a pocket or half forward and further up the ground?

hey guys what kind of role would u expect Rankine to play? Would it be small forward in a pocket or half forward and further up the ground?
Probably just pocket.
Think Macpherson, Ainsworth, Holman, Lemmens who may be other guys playing forward would have more match fitness and runs on the board to play further up the ground.

No doubt Rankine will get a shot here and there but wouldn't back on any significant time

Probably just pocket.
Think Macpherson, Ainsworth, Holman, Lemmens who may be other guys playing forward would have more match fitness and runs on the board to play further up the ground.

No doubt Rankine will get a shot here and there but wouldn't back on any significant time
Interesting, if I remember correctly he's more of an impact per touch player in underage league right?

If he plays forward pocket, would you say he's likely to score in the 50-55 range?

Hello GC fans. If anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

Hey folks, could Jacob Dawson take another step this year Fantasy wise? Liked what a saw back end of last year and NEAFL stats so took him last in my draft. Cheers
Haha yeah, I actually think he had a decent finish to 2019, however, I think he is a few back and will start the season in the NEAFL.

Hey folks, could Jacob Dawson take another step this year Fantasy wise? Liked what a saw back end of last year and NEAFL stats so took him last in my draft. Cheers
Unless your draft goes about 400+ players deep I would be looking elsewhere.
Reckon some Suns who would be undervalued and unlikely to be drafted other than in quite deep draft leagues would be jack ;Lukosius and Ben Ainsworth

Not sure if its possible to link Facebook videos?

But "Supercoach AFL" uploaded a video interview with Spitta asking him about the upcoming season;

Player/s to pick from Gold coast: "Rookies are cheaper so i would go rowell, anderson and budarick"
Avoid picking: "Sam Collins or Caleb Graham"
Who at gold coast would pick themselves in their own team: "Brandon Ellis"
First player you would pick in your team: "Tom Mitchell"
Which young player do you think will break out: "Rowell & Anderson, Rankine and mentions Macpherson to break out"
Will Rankine play round 1?: "Yep, he's playing"
What rookies will play round 1?: "Ranks, Matt & Noah and maybe a bolter Connor Budarick"
Would you pick David Swallow: "Yes, go for it"

Hi all

GadgetTypeOperator:
House of Sticks
Go Hard or Go home
Swallow FC: RowellAnderson12
Blood and Cripps
Suns-burnt:
Sun King: Supersuns
T__Y: @T__Y

Maybe Tomorrow

Hey everyone.
It may have been the last thing on your radar but the Supercoach season actually starts tonight with Richmond vs Carlton.
Strategy this year is completely out the window with the uncertainty around the fixture and changes to the games.

Please try and lock your teams in. Remember there is a rolling lockout over round 1 so can make changes for teams until they have played this weekend.
Good luck.

League wide open in these uncertain times!

Hey everyone.
It may have been the last thing on your radar but the Supercoach season actually starts tonight with Richmond vs Carlton.
Strategy this year is completely out the window with the uncertainty around the fixture and changes to the games.

Please try and lock your teams in. Remember there is a rolling lockout over round 1 so can make changes for teams until they have played this weekend.
Good luck.

League wide open in these uncertain times!
My name has changed to Chicken nuggetz, need to clear that up before there is any confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back