2020 Grand Final - Pre-game and post-game Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Not sure if a thread or not, but any news?
Powder Finger?
Savage Garden?
Veronicas?
Regurgitator?
Wolfmother?
Gina G?
Amy Shark?
Fat Mans Cleavage?
Cast of any Channel 7 reality shows?
Hologram performance by an overseas band?
Brisbane Police Marching Band?
Mike Brady?

Powder Finger?
Savage Garden?
Veronicas?
Regurgitator?
Wolfmother?
Gina G?
Amy Shark?
Fat Mans Cleavage?
Mike Brady?

A bit surprised to not see Peter Allen on the list

Simon Gallaher is doing a piano/ vocal medley of all 18 club songs. His candelabra will provide adequate lighting for the D/N extravaganza. He lives close by so won’t have to quarantine unlike other legendary Oz acts such as Angry Anderson or overseas stars like Meatloaf.

Powder Finger?
Savage Garden?
Veronicas?
Regurgitator?
Wolfmother?
Gina G?
Amy Shark?
Fat Mans Cleavage?
Mike Brady?

ooh aah! there's a blast from the past! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

before my afternoon nap, i hope i get to see daryl braithwaite singing the excellent 'horses'. i'll have a cup of tea with 'up there cazaly'. the excitement will hopefully not be too much but the nap will help. after i wake up after the game, i'll have a sandwich and head back to bed tout de suite.

Regurgitator blasting out Kong Foo Sing would be appropriate.

This Regurgitator song would be appropriate for Gil and the rest of the AFL admin.

No way the AFL would sign them up for the GF, they are way too unpredictable and dangerous for their liking.

JK-47 (indigenous boom bap, albeit politicised, Tweed Heads) and Pink Matter (all-girl band, a part of that Brissy neo-soul/acid jazz scene) would be some cool picks for young local support acts.

Katie Noonan might be a good idea for main veteran act. She could easily do covers, a signature George hit (they've disbanded) and maybe a new song from her 2020 album. Surround her with young more uptempo acts and done.

JK-47 (indigenous boom bap, albeit politicised, Tweed Heads) and Pink Matter (all-girl band, a part of that Brissy neo-soul/acid jazz scene) would be some cool picks for young local support acts.

Katie Noonan might be a good idea for main veteran act. She could easily do covers, a signature George hit (they've disbanded) and maybe a new song from her 2020 album. Surround her with young more uptempo acts and done.
Shoot me now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back