2020 Grand Final Thread - Richmond v Geelong - Gabba

Who Wins The 2020 Premiership? Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Keays our rep in the Grand Final Sprint.....I think only because he headed home for the break and gets to watch the Grand Final live. I'm tipping Biggy.

The following players will represent their respective AFL Clubs in the Colgate Grand Final Sprint:

• St Kilda – Bradley Hill
  • Brisbane Charlie Cameron
  • AdelaideBen Keays
  • GeelongJordan Clark
  • Gold CoastBen Ainsworth
  • CollingwoodJosh Thomas
  • Richmond – Bigoa Nyuon
  • Port AdelaideXavier Duursma

I'm bored already

Spot on. Normally you like to have a decent pre-party on the Friday night, wake up dusty Saturday morning, get out of bed at around 10ish, consider whether a beer or breakfast martini is appropriate, turn on the radio and enjoy the buildup. I didn't even drink last night, I just didn't know what to do. Can't really start drinking, can't not, it's GF day for christ's sake.

Now they are talking that if there is lightning they have to stop play... if it’s before half time they’ll have to play the game again, if it’s after half time, whoever is in front wins. 😳. WTF? That would be SO 2020! 🤣. Do they not understand thunderstorms in QLD? They hit hard and fast. Gawn in 20 minutes. Just have a break ffs, and then go back out!

Ben Keays our rep in the Grand Final Sprint.....I think only because he headed home for the break and gets to watch the Grand Final live. I'm tipping Biggy.

The following players will represent their respective AFL Clubs in the Colgate Grand Final Sprint:

• St Kilda – Bradley Hill
  • Brisbane Charlie Cameron
  • AdelaideBen Keays
  • GeelongJordan Clark
  • Gold CoastBen Ainsworth
  • CollingwoodJosh Thomas
  • Richmond – Bigoa Nyuon
  • Port AdelaideXavier Duursma

From memory, maximum speed is achieved after 30m, maintaining said speed for the remaining 70m is the skill, technicque critical. I remember a school mate who ran a decent 100m telling me that he thought, "what the *" when I was 5+ metres ahead of him after 15m in our sports carnival. From memory he ran low/mid 11 while I ran high 13s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny to say but this was the grand final I predicted at the start of the season. I am not worried about the result. Hopefully Geelong win it to give Gaz the perfect send off but if Richmond win it I'll be happy for them.

We know a Feline named team is guaranteed to win, it is either the tigers or domestic cats.

Back