• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Yeah, not entirely happy with Dangerflog over in Sleepy Hollow, but it appears to be equal blame, and some reserved for the coach.

Ah, Ablett didn't deserve another flag, and Danger doesn't deserve one at all. I feel good this morning.

No issue with the Tigers winning but is Jason Castagna the worst 3x premiership player in history?

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, not entirely happy with Dangerflog over in Sleepy Hollow, but it appears to be equal blame, and some reserved for the coach.

Ah, Ablett didn't deserve another flag, and Danger doesn't deserve one at all. I feel good this morning.

Agree.

I do love how the media wanted a fairytale finish for Ablett.

Well what about the AFC? Didn’t they deserve a fairytale finish after what happened to their coaches - both Dean Bailey and Phil Walsh?

Unfortunately that isn’t how life works.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Scary Sliding Doors thought.

The way that the Cats rolled over in the 2nd half.

Alberton would have been going off tonight, if Port made it. I think they would have beaten the Cats.

Thankfully we will never know..... lol.
Here is another one

IF losing to richmond in a grand final causes a club to implode and bleed players and drop down the ladder

THEN

geelong had better watch out

Dusty, worthy Norm Smith Medalist on and off the field as well.

11.png

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
No issue with the Tigers winning but is Jason Castagna the worst 3x premiership player in history?
Comfortably

Bosley

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 9, 2008
Port Hedland
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide United, QPR
Not sure why the Ablett hate. The man is a humble legend. Not to mention what he is going through with his son.

I lost my 4 year old son to leukemia last year. Would not wish that on anybody.

Nothing but the utmost respect for the bloke being able to continue on and wish him all the best.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Not sure why the Ablett hate. The man is a humble legend. Not to mention what he is going through with his son.

Nothing but the utmost respect for the bloke being able to continue on and wish him all the best.

No problem with his son, i wish him all the best, horrible thing to go through.

But, a mercenary of the highest order. Took the money to go to GC, his divisive leadership ruined that club, then threw a tanty to go home and all the media said sure.

He’s been an amazing player but he ran out of good bloke tickets long ago.

We really need a meme competition for this.

Deaneus! I know your reputation, you helped me when an award once lol. AFLX ? Remember?

He left the AFC when we were at our weakest and most vulnerable and our compensation was an absolute travesty of fairness.

Karma is a bitch Patrick. Take this photo back to Moggs Creek and frame it.

lol.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

Sorry to hear, could not even imagine what you’ve been through. :(

Agree.

I do love how the media wanted a fairytale finish for Ablett.

Well what about the AFC? Didn’t they deserve a fairytale finish after what happened to their coaches - both Dean Bailey and Phil Walsh?

Unfortunately that isn’t how life works.
To be fair we got a fair rev up before the prelim I think? A whole video package on "Resilience". Spine tingling package it was but I can't really watch it anymore because of the week (and of course years) after.

Then after we won the prelim we went into the GF as favourites against a Vic club that everyone felt sorry for and the goodwill stopped.

Oct 15, 2012
Hobart
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tigers just crush you. They are so clean with their hands and smart with their disposal ... But ultimately they just run harder for longer.

Dusty is the best footballer I have seen. He epitomises what we should all love about AFL. HE GETS IT DONE. Hard, tough, skilled, powerful.

Not since Dane Swan have I enjoyed watching a player on another team that just imposes himself.

The cats have issues but jeez they have some talent. I wonder if Scott is the wrong type of coach for them? Maybe they needed someone like Ken ... Someone that lifts the team up, a motivator?

I know it is petty but I was happy that Dangerfield stayed true to form. He is not what people make him out to be. He needs more reasons to be humble.

Happy with the result. 2020 was made for the experienced teams ... Looking forward to 2021 already

In the anals of history there's gonna be this

2017 Richmond
2018 West Coast
2019 Richmond
2020 Richmond

Tigers were really unlucky in 2018 too, the American Pie, played the greatest game ever in his life and was seeing the ball like a beach ball at the G that night.

The Pies chanting USA was something to be remembered.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide

As coach you have to be a special kind of arrogant if you think you can take your best on baller out of the midfield to play forward and think you will still beat a Cotchin and Martin lead midfield especially when Martin was single handedly ripping Geelong a new a hole

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Here is another one

IF losing to richmond in a grand final causes a club to implode and bleed players and drop down the ladder

THEN

geelong had better watch out
Giving Richmond too much credit. We were bleeding players just fine on our own.

Dec 14, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
As coach you have to be a special kind of arrogant if you think you can take your best on baller out of the midfield to play forward and think you will still beat a Cotchin and Martin lead midfield especially when Martin was single handedly ripping Geelong a new a hole

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Up there with Massie on Franklin.

Back