Game Day 2020 Grand Final vs Geelong, 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Also all class from Richmond skipper and coach. Great speeches. As much as I am absolutely devastated right now it’s no disgrace losing to that side

And not to forget when Simpson was KOd a plethora of tigers went to pay their respects to him.

Did the same to ebert last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Messaged the old man with 1:30 to go to ask if he watching because he's a shocker for turning things off when they're looking bad and he said no because he had to do his dialysis stuff!! Argh!!! Said he was.jist checking scores and stopped at half time because he thought we were gone. Called him and made him sort out his machine so he could get off his arse and watch the last 30 seconds. So difficult that old campaigner!

I remember when Dusty said early in his career that he felt he was born to play footy & got a lot of flack.... I reckon Dusty was spot on, he was "born to play AFL".....🐯🐯🐯🍷

Patrick dangefield, chris scott and the geelong football club - WE ROYALLY SALUTE YOU 312CD6D1-04DD-42FE-94EA-6847314A3549.jpeg

Everyone laughed at this

In 2010, Richmond president Gary March and then new chief executive Brendon Gale drew up a plan called Winning Together. The shorthand for its objectives was 3-0-75: three finals series, zero debt and 75,000 members within five years, and in the fanciful footnotes, three premierships by 2020.

But the mad lad did it

We owe so much to benny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back