MVP 2020 GWS Giants Most Valuable Player (MVP) Master Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
We're going to go with the same voting system for our GWS BigFooty Board MVP as the last two years, which I think has worked well.

Posters will have a total of 15 points per game to award to players as they see fit, with a maximum of 5 points per player. That still allows you to award the standard 5,4,3,2,1 but flexibility to award differently if your assessment of players' performance is different. For example:
- if 3 players perform equally well, you may choose to award each player 5 points (15 points total)
- if there's one standout well ahead of others, 3 moderately good players, you may choose to award a 5, three 3s & a 1 (15 points total)
- if everyone plays poorly in a loss, you may choose to give 1 point to fifteen different players (15 points total).

After everyone has voted, I'll total the votes and work out a percentage to award MVP points out of 100 each week. If we have a bad game, and people don't want to give full points totaling 100, then you may award less than a total of 15 votes and say that's all you want to award, in which case the total points awarded to players will be less than the full 100.

As usual, each round will have its own thread, and once each round is finalised, this thread will record the running total.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your board 1, 2 & 3:

1 - Nick Haynes (well done, & I think you'll give the KSM a pretty huge shake)
Capture - [PLAYERCARD]Nick Haynes[/PLAYERCARD].jpg
No 2 - Lachie Whitfield
[PLAYERCARD]LAchie WHitfield[/PLAYERCARD].jpg
No 3 - Josh Kelly
Josh Kelly.jpg

And the top 10:

GWS MVP 2020 Top 10.PNG

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back