2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

We are all going to get it. Plenty of us probably have it now without realising. But slowing still makes sense because the health system will crunch otherwise
Some clarity and understanding of why and what is happening.

We are all going to get it. Plenty of us probably have it now without realising. But slowing still makes sense because the health system will crunch otherwise
There is a big difference between slowing its progress and not slowing its progress.
76CD7181-FBBA-4543-8947-8274B15769AD.jpeg
if we are blue, everyone gets treated. If we are red...

There is a big difference between slowing its progress and not slowing its progress.
View attachment 838491
if we are blue, everyone gets treated. If we are red...
whilst I agree with the message this infographic is trying to portray, the scientific part of my brain calls so much bs on the 'graph' itself.

whilst I agree with the message this infographic is trying to portray, the scientific part of my brain calls so much bs on the 'graph' itself.
Yeah it's insinuating the same number of people will be infected either way which just isn't true.

The part about treatment though, we've seen that in Italy and other places already where people died in hospital because no ventilators were available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No hands over mouths when people are coughing FFS on the train

execute them

Last week I was at knox shopping centre, legit had an old man do a huge cough right as we were walking past each other. He didn't even try to cover his mouth or turn away, blantantly coughed in my face and kept walking. I was in that much shock that I stood there and turned around as he just went on his way thinking nothing of it. I was stunned. How are there these people in our society?

Last week I was at knox shopping centre, legit had an old man do a huge cough right as we were walking past each other. He didn't even try to cover his mouth or turn away, blantantly coughed in my face and kept walking. I was in that much shock that I stood there and turned around as he just went on his way thinking nothing of it. I was stunned. How are there these people in our society?
Deck him next time

Not really

:think::think:

I reckon it will only happen once a player tests positive

Until then, the worst that will happen is no spectators

The problem is, there is probably already a player who has it and just thinks he has a cold.

Really tough to see how such a large number of AFL players could avoid getting sick, when maybe as much as half of us will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back