2020 HFC Pre Season Training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AlwaysHawks15

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have watched a couple of Frost games and love what he brings to the table. Pace, aggression, never gives in. Dees will end up regretting the May trade for a couple of reasons imo.
Can't see him being beaten on the lead, his speed would make up any ground lost initially. Makes our defence extremely dynamic and full of run once we get Jars up and going again. Good luck trying to stick with us if we're streaming out of the back line every week.

Noel Gallagher

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2006
Manchester
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
EPL
I have watched a couple of Frost games and love what he brings to the table. Pace, aggression, never gives in. Dees will end up regretting the May trade for a couple of reasons imo.
There is a good reason why Campbell Brown knocked out May in an overseas trip which ultimately cost his spot on the Gold Coast team and fast forwarded his premature retirement. Appears that May is not only a tool, but perhaps a cancer as well. As stated above, this will no doubt advantage us as Frost is a very handy key position defender - absolutely rapt to have him at Hawthorn

Yuley95

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Behind you
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I never get to training and have no inside knowledge of Hawks or any other team but I can finally be of some use to this forum...

I saw Tommy Mitchel walk 10 metres from his car to his front door today and can tell you he was in ripping shape. It may have been a PB.

Looks like he’s not lost any of his explosive pace and the way he turned the key showed he still has elite reflexes and decision making.

I’m tipping a second Brownlow.

Top Bottom