Hawthorn
Some good content from the club.

Pictures with lots of senior players in attendance:

Video featuring Ollie:

Some good content from the club.

Pictures with lots of senior players in attendance:

Frawley is looking super-duper fit.
Frost looks really ripped.
(Monkey is not either of these ... hehehe).

Sep 22, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Roys SFA
Training-59.jpg

"Did you take my snakes boy?"

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Would have been nice to see Patton in some of the images though, given he's healthy and you'd think he'd be super keen to impress at his new club.

Got there for 30mins, was a fairly light session as you can expect.

Great to see Mitchell running freely.

Frost up close is a super big unit. Didn't realise how big he was. Could we play him FB and use him if we get exposed over the back? Between him and Frawley, our big gorillas are super quick. Probably fastest D50 in the league.

Worpel looking super fit, liked it.

Good to see a couple of senior players there. Monkey is getting bigger I think.

Not a lot of chat from Bolts, was surprisingly quiet. Spent the whole time obersrving. Clarko took most of the session which I found really unusual, he hasn't done that in pre-season for a while.

Thought Ollie looked prime. Walker looks to have put on some size too. Less baby fat and lean. He's my early prediction for biggest summer.

Sicily was there too, not doing much.

Biggest thing I noticed was how happy the boys were. Suppose a couple of months off in Europe would do that, but they all genuinely seemed to enjoy each others company. Building a good thing here.

Nov 13, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Biggest thing I noticed was how happy the boys were. Suppose a couple of months off in Europe would do that, but they all genuinely seemed to enjoy each others company. Building a good thing here.
New cohort taking over the team w the older guys well and truly in the periphery now.
All hitting their prime together, and the younger players have them as accessible role models rather than the much older 4xpermiership legends, who might have made them feel a little overawed.
+plus winning! ;)

thank you for the report.

Back