2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have been nice to see Patton in some of the images though, given he's healthy and you'd think he'd be super keen to impress at his new club.

He was training all the way through to the GF with GWS so really he’s only had around 4-5 weeks break. He is in the process of moving to Melbourne which would be taking his focus atm. I’m sure he will still be back early but wouldn’t hold it against him not being there yesterday.

With the addition of Frost, the continued physical development of the man-child that is Worpedo, CJ's thickness, Chad-man's thigh thunder.......there's just an overall building of size through the squad I'm enjoying seeing.
For many years I've felt we kept the boys on the leaner side, this new group has a brawnier physicality to them off first glances, and ready for a more warrior type confrontation.
The 80's hawks were nasty dealing out the tough stuff as well ninja skilled.
Me likey the direction this team might be heading.

With the addition of Frost, the continued physical development of the man-child that is Worpedo, CJ's thickness, Chad-man's thigh thunder.......there's just an overall building of size through the squad I'm enjoying seeing.
For many years I've felt we kept the boys on the leaner side, this new group has a brawnier physicality to them off first glances, and ready for a more warrior type confrontation.
The 80's hawks were nasty dealing out the tough stuff as well ninja skilled.
Me likey the direction this team might be heading.
Lol this is before preseason depending on what the have in their invidual programs. They also lose weight in season.

Training-59.jpg

"Did you take my snakes boy?"
Monky reving up the boys at training today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After getting through unscathed last year Scully can now attack the pre-season with confidence. Except to see his output increase significantly in 2020. You can put Wingard and Scrimshaw in the same boat.

After getting through unscathed last year Scully can now attack the pre-season with confidence. Except to see his output increase significantly in 2020. You can put Wingard and Scrimshaw in the same boat.

I want to say Scrimshaw is an exceptionally exciting prospect - dead set Grant Birchall 2.0, but you can honestly place Wingard and Scully in the same boat.

Last edited:
Expect Will Golds to be up near the front when the actual time trial takes place.
Scully to beat Smith is my prediction for the post Christmas 2k.

Smithy usually takes it easy pre Christmas and has let Hill and Hartung beat him but i believe is undefeated since arriving.

Also wasn't Morrison really highly placed one year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back