2020 HFC Pre Season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Scully to beat Smith is my prediction for the post Christmas 2k.

Smithy usually takes it easy pre Christmas and has let Hill and Hartung beat him but i believe is undefeated since arriving.

Also wasn't Morrison really highly placed one year?
I may not be the best judge but he looked to be training pretty hard just two days ago.

I can tell you they are certainly training today. Car park was full to overflowing.

Drove in next to CJ who was giving another young player a lift but couldn't see who though. :(

This was about 08:30 and some the boys were still out front closer to 9am, so I think a 9am start in gym before heading most likely downstairs but as the Tent was not up do not expect them on the oval till at least 10:30 at the earliest maybe even 12:30 at the latest.

So, if you can get down today, will be worth your while.

Did anyone make it to training today?
Only quickly, there isn't a whole lot of value in going to these early sessions with few senior players and the 1-4yrs.

Got to say, it was a pretty hard session, compared to Monday. Good to see Patton out there in his new colours.

I stick with my early call of Walker looking primed and best pre-season.

Only quickly, there isn't a whole lot of value in going to these early sessions with few senior players and the 1-4yrs.

Got to say, it was a pretty hard session, compared to Monday. Good to see Patton out there in his new colours.

I stick with my early call of Walker looking primed and best pre-season.

His body has definitely changed. Lost the puppy fat and looks a lot fitter, stronger and mature. Exciting times

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Training-59.jpg

"Did you take my snakes boy?"

Is that official club mech or custom made?

I still vividly remember. The G was a cow paddock that day.
I was living in Melbourne, visiting Adelaide and watching from a motel room before going to the greyhounds or horses with my dad. I was devastated all night and only about 11 years old

Hawthorn on Hawthorn crime.
Only other one I can think of was Dermie and Tallis. That s**t was funny.
Ahh to remember what Dermie became post Hawthorn is sad. He was frustrated and dejected from memory of an interview he gave

Yesterday spoke to a couple mates who are die hard Demon fans who highly rate Frost. They are spewing they lost him as he was one of their best/dependable back men this year .... bloody Hawthorn! They said that he could be a bit dodgy with his disposal but they liked and admired the way he always took the game on.

They also reckon Frost may have had a falling out with May. One day during a game May gave him a big spray. Whatever the case glad we got him and he should fill a big hole in KP backs we had over the next 5 years.

Yesterday spoke to a couple mates who are die hard Demon fans who highly rate Frost. They are spewing they lost him as he was one of their best/dependable back men this year .... bloody Hawthorn! They said that he could be a bit dodgy with his disposal but they liked and admired the way he always took the game on.

They also reckon Frost may have had a falling out with May. One day during a game May gave him a big spray. Whatever the case glad we got him and he should fill a big hole in KP backs we had over the next 5 years.
I have watched a couple of Frost games and love what he brings to the table. Pace, aggression, never gives in. Dees will end up regretting the May trade for a couple of reasons imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back