News 2020 Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can these campaigners just * off. First he was good after one week - then he reinjures it and is supposed to miss multiple weeks - now he’s due to come back after only missing 2 games and smack bang in the middle of a complete cluster* of games??? * off Freo doctor flogs
Nat Fyfe could return as early as round nine with the midfielder set to miss one more week due to his hamstring injury, according to high performance manager Jason Weber in this week’s Envision Medical Imaging injury update.

Can these campaigners just fu** off. First he was good after one week - then he reinjures it and is supposed to miss multiple weeks - now he’s due to come back after only missing 2 games and smack bang in the middle of a complete clusterfu** of games??? fu** off Freo doctor flogs

Too risky for me to bring that injury prone campaigner Fyfe back in.

Every year he gets injured when I bring him in. Lasted one whole game for me before I had to trade his arse out! :mad::'(

I would want to see at least 2 scores over 130 before I even think about it.

Although I haven't done one of these this season so far yet.....

giphy.gif

Can these campaigners just fu** off. First he was good after one week - then he reinjures it and is supposed to miss multiple weeks - now he’s due to come back after only missing 2 games and smack bang in the middle of a complete clusterfu** of games??? fu** off Freo doctor flogs

They literally said it would be 2-3 week earlier in the day now they are saying one week. They are just trolling now. He could be named to play this week and I would still be trading him not to be mention the crammed schedule coming up they just trying to end his season. I will bring him back once he has bottomed out for sure though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too risky for me to bring that injury prone campaigner Fyfe back in.

Every year he gets injured when I bring him in. Lasted one whole game for me before I had to trade his arse out! :mad::'(

I would want to see at least 2 scores over 130 before I even think about it.

Although I haven't done one of these this season so far yet.....

giphy.gif
l feel like Fyfe does the same thing every year - starts like a house on fire and everyone melts about not picking him because he’s injury prone. Then he gets injured and those of us who do have him start melting about him being an injury prone flog. He will drop a metric ton of cash on return and honestly reckon he’s odds on to be parked forward for a bit so we have some room to move.

TBH though now that you’ve put the glorious idea in my head tempted to see how many Roughies I can pull off between now and the end of the year. Pretty sure I did 4 last year :moustache:
They literally said it would be 2-3 week earlier in the day now they are saying one week. They are just trolling now. He could be named to play this week and I would still be trading him not to be mention the crammed schedule coming up they just trying to end his season. I will bring him back once he has bottomed out for sure though.
They’re actually incompetent. I’ve already traded him because 1) it’s a hamstring recurrence and 2) these kents are the most unreliable *ers in the AFL. Usually we’re just melting about coaches (looking at you Horse) when it comes to club staff but I’ve never seen a medical department consistently guess and seem to get it wrong as much as these dimwitted kents
Agree though will 100% bring back when he bottoms out - too good not to have if his hamstring isn’t being repaired with styrofoam

l feel like Fyfe does the same thing every year - starts like a house on fire and everyone melts about not picking him because he’s injury prone. Then he gets injured and those of us who do have him start melting about him being an injury prone flog. He will drop a metric ton of cash on return and honestly reckon he’s odds on to be parked forward for a bit so we have some room to move.

TBH though now that you’ve put the glorious idea in my head tempted to see how many Roughies I can pull off between now and the end of the year. Pretty sure I did 4 last year :moustache:

They’re actually incompetent. I’ve already traded him because 1) it’s a hamstring recurrence and 2) these kents are the most unreliable f***ers in the AFL. Usually we’re just melting about coaches (looking at you Horse) when it comes to club staff but I’ve never seen a medical department consistently guess and seem to get it wrong as much as these dimwitted kents
Agree though will 100% bring back when he bottoms out - too good not to have if his hamstring isn’t being repaired with styrofoam

I did 4 Roughies last year too. LOL!

That campaigner Here2tellyouwhy had us both beat though with his Westhoff and Lycett Roughie in, out, in, etc shenanigans. :D :D :D :D

giphy.gif

I did 4 Roughies last year too. LOL!

That campaigner Here2tellyouwhy had us both beat though with his Westhoff and Lycett Roughie in, out, in, etc shenanigans. :D :D :D :D

giphy.gif
4 seperate roughies I can understand but roughying the same two campaigners 4 times was really quite silly wasn't it :moustache:

You campaigners and your Roughead in and out manoeuvres! Honestly magnificent.

I’m usually too ******* stubborn to do it, but I did do it for my first time last year with Brodie Smith. It worked quite well, missed a period where he went to s**t for about 5-6 weeks mid season, but otherwise he went well at the start and finish.

I regret trading out Brayshaw prematurely, but I don’t think I can bring myself to Roughie him, kudos to anyone that held him.

4 seperate roughies I can understand but roughying the same two campaigners 4 times was really quite silly wasn't it :moustache:
I did that with Rockpig a few years ago!

How is Fyfe going to handle a condensed Freo fixture .....can he play 4 games in 14 days ?

How is Fyfe going to handle a condensed Freo fixture .....can he play 4 games in 14 days ?
He won’t. He’ll ping it again and these useless Freo doctor campaigners are going to stand around like this

Freo have the bye round 10. 3 games. Not unusual at all for teams to play 3 times in 14 days.
So you have Fyfe ? ......stay positive Crusher....... I'm with you and have complete faith in Fyfe over this period

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back