News 2020 Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there ever any update on Bailey Smith?
Doesn't really matter to me I guess. He's been a terrible disappointment and will have morphed into Lachie Neale by the time the Lions game starts.

Doesn't really matter to me I guess. He's been a terrible disappointment and will have morphed into Lachie Neale by the time the Lions game starts.
Somebody posted on the Dogs board, was referencing an interview, asked about Bailey and said he was playing

Thanks for that :)
Not going to save him though. He's been horrible and is perhaps my last and only chance to afford Neale.

Same, I turfed Baz this morning as he's currently the weakest link out of my Rd15 bye "premo's". It probably didn't need to be done this week, but the player i wanted has a very low b/e so figured i may as well get it out of the way now.

Not worried about Neale bye next week?

I have a dilemma. I have to win next two weeks for any hope of cashie finals. Both my opponents have Neale.
This weeks opp has him straight out C. My plan was to bring in Neale & Piggy this week. However, I may still win this week if I go Piggy & Fyfe. Or do I just Roughy Neale this week & next?

Help, anyone?

EDIT: If I knew Draper was out this week, I would def go 2nd option.

I have a dilemma. I have to win next two weeks for any hope of cashie finals. Both my opponents have Neale.
This weeks opp has him straight out C. My plan was to bring in Neale & Piggy this week. However, I may still win this week if I go Piggy & Fyfe. Or do I just Roughy Neale this week & next?

Help, anyone?

Hold on, is Draper out this round? RD12?

Hold on, is Draper out this round? RD12?
NFI, what I mean is he has Gawn with backup Draper, so dognut for him which would make my choice easier.
I think he's made his changes already.

Neale’s bye isn’t for 2 weeks... As in This is round 12, next week is 13 his bye is 14
Geez I fugged that up somehow, disregard my dilemma kents.

Thanks.

Welcome vc Neale!!!

Now I'll just go & prepare the guestroom for Mr Cochup.

Help, anyone?

As posted you don't have to worry about that Neale bye until round 14. It will be the first week of the finals, but you'd think most if not all of your likely opponents will have him anyway.

For me it's not a problem at all as I only currently have Shoenberg with that round 14 bye, (and only Grundy with the round 16 one).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew McPherson

"Andrew reported onset of low-level hamstring tightness in the left leg late in the second quarter.

"We took a cautious approach with Andrew. He was playing great football, and has made such significant gains this season that we will take no chances with him.

"He will be scanned and assessed tomorrow before planning his management going forward."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back