News 2020 Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Mitchell was just on SEN. I didnt hear the whole interview but the part I heard there was no mention of a shoulder injury for him.

Said he was feeling like he was getting back to his best. Can only take at face value but if there is a issue its gotta be minor enough for him to play through it at this stage.

Last edited:
Pruess pruess ness.

Gawn Love !!

oprah-excited-gif.gif

Click bait. Simpson never mentions any players and I'm sure every coach is considering the same thing. Although I do think Nic Nat will have a spell, I don't think it will be this week. Flogs at the Herald Sun.
No, but being managed was always the risk with Nic-Nat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click bait. Simpson never mentions any players and I'm sure every coach is considering the same thing. Although I do think Nic Nat will have a spell, I don't think it will be this week. Flogs at the Herald Sun.
I bought him in this week and expect he'll get rested at some stage, but unless he's sore, there is no way it will be this week. Coming off a 7 day break, heading into a stretch of 5 games in 19 days or something like that. Would make much more sense to rest him in the middle of that stretch than at the start.

I bought him in this week and expect he'll get rested at some stage, but unless he's sore, there is no way it will be this week. Coming off a 7 day break, heading into a stretch of 5 games in 19 days or something like that. Would make much more sense to rest him in the middle of that stretch than at the start.

yep, it will be either R16 when Grundy has his bye or R15 when everyone else does

Houston and Ladhams suspensions incoming.

Covid breaches!
FFS ....are these footballers completely dumb .....just deregister the first player, the rest will fall in line quick smart

Fining a club does absolutely nothing .....player still gets paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back