Injury 2020 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Depending on the severity of the injury and the time frame If Will Golds is placed on the longterm injury list that opens the door for another list spot during the pre-season supplemental period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He sprained it the ‘good’ way at least and not a medial sprain. I’ve had a ripper of these before playing basketball, bruising all over my foot but was good again in a month. Yeah not the same thing of course but touch wood it sounds like he’s just sprained it and will be ok with rest. Then again with Hawthorn medical reports he might never walk again.

He sprained it the ‘good’ way at least and not a medial sprain. I’ve had a ripper of these before playing basketball, bruising all over my foot but was good again in a month. Yeah not the same thing of course but touch wood it sounds like he’s just sprained it and will be ok with rest. Then again with Hawthorn medical reports he might never walk again.
Yeah bad sprain is just a bit vague for me.

Yeah bad sprain is just a bit vague for me.
No denying it’s vague, but maybe that’s all it is. if it was to come out in a week or two that he has torn a ligament or a fracture I think you’d have every right to be a bit pissed at the club, because a sprain and a tear/break aren’t the same thing.

So currently seems that we may be missing Lewis, Gunston, Hardwick & Impey from our best 22 for round 1. That's a lot of reliable drive from defence and 2 key targets forward. Could be better, could be worse

No denying it’s vague, but maybe that’s all it is. if it was to come out in a week or two that he has torn a ligament or a fracture I think you’d have every right to be a bit pissed at the club, because a sprain and a tear/break aren’t the same thing.
Torn ligament is technically a sprain. I even googled it and stuff.

fracture definitely not a sprain (obviously)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back