Injury 2020 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really disappointing that Burtons body has broken down a lot. Is that his 3rd or 4th month long injury since he got here?
Yes.

Not just soft tissue injuries either, structural stuff in the knee. Not bound for a long career at this stage.
I really like Burton, but the Hawks may have sold us a Lemon here. So willing to put him up for a reason to get Wingard.

Obviously he is a gun and I really hope we can get him right, but maybe we should have pushed for another first rounder instead ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arsene Wenger

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2003
Portress
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Feels like this year is slipping away already. Injuries taking their toll.
Every other team is getting hammered with injuries, so we are not alone. Perfect time to try two rucks. Drop Hoff get Mckenzie back.

Rocklif's form is being spruiked by Basset. He can come in as long as it is for Wines.

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
5AA boundary rider was calling a dislocated thumb from the boundary line at the time. Knew it was going to be weeks as he got injured down my end and I saw him hold his wrist in great pain for about 30 seconds before a trainer/doctor got to him and took him straight off.

Great effort to play a couple of quarters with the injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
This is the test. Can Hinkley maintain structure without Marshall and Westhoff in the worst form of his career?

El_Scorcho here we go...

Hayes in to support Ladhams (or Lycett if fit)?
Buzza in to take Marshall's spot?

Nah

Woodcock Brus.
I'd take Watts or Hayes in if Lycett isn't back, but no doubt we'll just shift a horribly out of form, low on confidence Westhoff to KPF.

We're just as likely to bring back Rockliff for Marshall. Yay.

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
fu**.

Big test for the supposed new and improved Hinkley coming up. If we replace Marshall with a small we haven't learned a damn thing and we may as well call off the season now.
I’d pick Hayes this week but certainly wouldn’t be melt about Williams being given a go at some point.

SupportMe

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Well, atleast Mitch gets an extended run now.

Need to see Buzza or Hayes in now though. Westhoffs status is contingent on McKenzie.

Top Bottom