Liverpool
Ryan Burton Quad 1-2 weeks
Brad Ebert Concussion Test
Todd Marshall Thumb 1-2 weeks
Connor Rozee Heel 1 week
Dylan Williams Groin 2-3 weeks
Updated: Tuesday, August 18
Early prognosis

The Power are taking a cautious approach with Ebert's return from concussion, but he could be in the frame to play the Hawks on Saturday. Rozee is unlikely to feature once again, while Burton and Marshall are still likely a fortnight away. - Riley Beveridge

gbear

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 27, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
As much as it would be good to have Todd back this week, it is more important to have our best 22 fit and ready to go by round round 17 to give them a couple of games before we hit the finals. Need to be ver cautious with Burton‘s return this time around.

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'd love Sam to debut if Scotty doesn't play. Did not jump at the centre bounces at all.
Schofield did not volunteer Hayes as a possible replacement for Lycett in the press conference and had to be asked directly about him by Kornes on his radio show this morning, only to give a non-committal and rather uninspiring response. He acknowledged Hayes is a good tap ruckman and then basically said that sometimes you just need to see how players go when tried at the higher level.

Schofield has already acknowledged that Watts is injured, but this isn't listed either. I assume the injury list is a work of fiction as per usual.
So we probs have to add Watts, Bergman and maybe Lycett to it (on top of Ladhams/Houston's suspensions).

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Schofield has already acknowledged that Watts is injured, but this isn't listed either. I assume the injury list is a work of fiction as per usual.
He is not injured per-se. I have seen him with the boys in training pics & videos. He just has to get his whole body right & match fit. When you come back from an injury layoff like he had, resuming training results in all little niggles in other areas.

With the lack of Magpie matches this year to get him match-fit, no way will we see him in the team in 2020

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Ryan Burton Quad Test
Dan Houston Suspension 1 match
Peter Ladhams Suspension 2 matches
Scott Lycett Knee Test
Todd Marshall Thumb Test
Connor Rozee Heel Test
Dylan Williams Groin 1-2 weeks