Game Day 2020 Intra-Club Match Day Pics

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this Stuie Cochrane on the left against the wall?? The guy on his right is Frazer Johnson from our corporate team. Both have a officials lanyard it appears.

If so he looks good. Haven't heard anyhing how he is progressing with fight against Lymphoblastic Leukemia for probably 12 months.

View attachment 823380

Who is the Dave Warner look alike?? SANFL player?

View attachment 823382
Yeah that's him I reckon looking alot better that makes me so bloody happy👍

Wow that's so uncanny I just msg stewy earlier tonight to see how his going. I meet him at a support group as I have had the exact same type of leukaemia as him.
He hasn't replied yet but it was late when I sent it bloody hope he is doing well he was really sick a little while ago so hopefully he is doing well he is tough as and will need to be.

Hope it is Stu, and hope he is travelling ok these days.
And all the best with your fight against it too - imagine it must be the most horrible thing to have to deal with.

And all the best with your fight against it too - imagine it must be the most horrible thing to have to deal with.
Thanks for that I had a real battle was in ICU for over 4mths after a bone marrow transplant.
They wanted to turn of my life support many times but my family wouldn't allow it.
To be honest it is harder on the family I was 34 with 2 young kids my wife was like super women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back