Game Day 2020 Intra-Club Match Day Pics

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this Stuie Cochrane on the left against the wall?? The guy on his right is Frazer Johnson from our corporate team. Both have a officials lanyard it appears.

If so he looks good. Haven't heard anyhing how he is progressing with fight against Lymphoblastic Leukemia for probably 12 months.

1581740795230.png

Who is the Dave Warner look alike?? SANFL player?

1581741010026.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this Stuie Cochrane on the left against the wall?? The guy on his right is Frazer Johnson from our corporate team. Both have a officials lanyard it appears.

If so he looks good. Haven't heard anyhing how he is progressing with fight against Lymphoblastic Leukemia for probably 12 months.

View attachment 823380

View attachment 823382
Tom Corcoran

View attachment 823380
Not sure REH. His kids go to the same school as my boy and I saw him at a parent/teacher interview night late last year. He looked pretty frail then. Hopefully he's doing well

2020-intra-club-family-day-pics-97-jpg.823277

4rQYOtnYFODB8PbzwSHNJ2IFrXW.jpg

View attachment 823380

View attachment 823382
Wow that's so uncanny I just msg stewy earlier tonight to see how his going. I meet him at a support group as I have had the exact same type of leukaemia as him.
He hasn't replied yet but it was late when I sent it bloody hope he is doing well he was really sick a little while ago so hopefully he is doing well he is tough as and will need to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back