Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Independents 4 Change

• Independent Alliance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, such as you. Most of the preoccupation in this thread is your doing.

Your mate got it wrong.

As he usually does.

Leo is not an immigrant of colour.

He is a native of Dublin and his colour looks white.

And of course your mate also said Leo cant be racist because he is a immigrant of colour, which is just bizarre.

Last edited:
Your mate go it wrong.

As he usually does.

And of course your mate also said Leo cant be racist because he is a immigrant of colour, which is just bizarre.
Back to obsessing about skin colour, poor predictable Les.

Your mate go it wrong.

As he usually does.

White power! White power!

Back to obsessing about skin colour, poor predictable Les.

Hang on, your mate said he was a immigrant of colour, why cant i challenge that ?.

What is the problem with pulling him up, he was actually wrong.

If anything your mate is obsessing with calling him a immigrant of colour, because it suits his identity politics agenda.

Hang on, your mate said he was a immigrant of colour, why cant i challenge that ?.

What is the problem with pulling him up, he was actually wrong.

If anything your mate is obsessing with calling him a immigrant of colour, because it suits his identity politics agenda.
Because the point of that post was to highlight that Fine Gael are not racist, and indeed I have never seen a policy of theirs that seems xenophobic in any way. And then you decided to detail the whole thread by going nuts about Varadkar's skin colour.

Shows you how much of a protest vote it is.. Your wan in Kildare South was on holiday for most of the last week of campaigning and she was a late blow in and wasn't expected to do anything. She's topped the poll (not elected yet).
Supposing it is mostly a protest vote in favour of SF, why did the protest vote go to them and not the Greens or Solidarity?

Because the point of that post was to highlight that Fine Gael are not racist, and indeed I have never seen a policy of theirs that seems xenophobic in any way. And then you decided to detail the whole thread by going nuts about Varadkar's skin colour.

I didn't go nuts at all, i simply highlighted your mates mistakes, firstly he stated that Leo cant be racist because he was an immigrant of colour, you see he highlighted the skin colour first, i thought that was a very odd thing to say, wouldn't you agree ?.

Secondly he was wrong about him being an immigrant as he was born and bred in Dublin, thirdly if he is of colour, then what about this bloke or the millions of Italians and Greeks etc even Rodger Federer.

Its just a nonsense, he looks pretty dam white, but your mate trades on it for some reason.

1581332162022.png
1581332201810.png

I didn't go nuts at all, i simply highlighted your mates mistakes, firstly he stated that Leo cant be racist because he was an immigrant of colour, you see he highlighted the skin colour first, i thought that was a very odd thing to say, wouldn't you agree ?.

Secondly he was wrong about him being an immigrant as he was born and bred in Dublin, thirdly if he is of colour, then what about this bloke or the millions of Italians and Greeks etc even Rodger Federer.

Its just a nonsense, he looks pretty dam white, but your mate trades on it for some reason.

View attachment 820654
View attachment 820657
The great irish name Varadkar.

I really don't care if it was odd or not. While politicians from non-white immigrant backgrounds can of course support xenophobic policies, this would not be expected or usual for them to do so, and in any case Fine Gael does not, which was the point being made. You chose to ignore that point in order to launch the latest iteration of your cultural war focusing on people's skin colour.

Secondly he was wrong about him being an immigrant as he was born and bred in Dublin
No one cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't care if it was odd or not. While politicians from non-white immigrant backgrounds can of course support xenophobic policies, this would not be expected or usual for them to do so, and in any case Fine Gael does not, which was the point being made. You chose to ignore that point in order to launch the latest iteration of your cultural war focusing on people's skin colour.

No one cares.

I care, how come its all right for your mate to call someone an immigrant of colour and because of that he cant be racist but when i call him out on it, i am one in the wrong for doing it?.

FYI it was not me who made the initial point about skin colour, but again you are having a go at me about it.

If you don't care don't reply.

I care, how come its all right for your mate to call someone an immigrant of colour and because of that he cant be racist but when i call him out on it, i am one in the wrong for doing it?.
Because you and your mates have this pathetic obsession with skin colour. You play your own level of identity politics and virtue signalling, but in the same breath deride the left for doing that, with no sense of irony. As I said it's obviously not impossible for people from non-white immigrant backgrounds to be xenophobic, but this is unusual and they may be widely derided by other people of similar background as an Uncle Tom for doing so, so it was a fair comment for Bradesmaen to make. And once again you are paying absolutely no attention whatsoever to the actual point because you are so focused on your little crusade.

If you don't care don't reply.
Don't tell me what to do.

Because you and your mates have this pathetic obsession with skin colour. You play your own level of identity politics and virtue signalling, but in the same breath deride the left for doing that, with no sense of irony. As I said it's obviously not impossible for people from non-white immigrant backgrounds to be xenophobic, but this is unusual and they may be widely derided by other people of similar background as an Uncle Tom for doing so, so it was a fair comment for Bradesmaen to make. And once again you are paying absolutely no attention whatsoever to the actual point because you are so focused on your little crusade.

Don't tell me what to do.

I can tell you i don't have an obsession with skin colour, and AFAIK neither do my mates.

I told you why i posted and explained it in detail and once again i did not bring up skin colour first- your mate did.

Other nations are far less compassionate. In Australia people by and large simply don't care about helping the homeless, hence no political party besides maybe the Greens ever talk about it (unless it's PHON and friends using homeless people as a virtue signal to justify cutting foreign aid or immigration). In America they certainly don't care either. I'm not sure other nations can replicate Sinn Fein's success until the people learn compassion.
We dont really have any homeless people.

We dont really have any homeless people.
That statement is pretty out of touch. We're at 116 000 and growing.

Back