Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Tell me what you'd want for him in draft pick currency?...I wouldnt be giving the world for him so don't want to offend if you believe is worth more.

Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
What’s the go this week with Den vs NE postponed and awaiting Ten vs Buf. Mainly TEN and BUF but being the last game we probably wont have any info until it’s too late

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I mean people should have been listing who they want as replacements but it could be too late now as so many of the games are already completed its easy to look back in hindsight and tell me who to change in now!

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I understand the game was called off fairly late but there has been chatter about postponements all week. I want to be accommodating and get everyone playing a full team.
We could have it like AFL fantasy and have like 4 named emergencies every week? Need everyone to post it up here though so I can have it on record.

Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Yeah all good, I knew thats we were doing that last week but just thought Id check going forward.

Im sure it's going to be something we have to deal with every week with more and more teams being ravaged by it. I'm happy to post emergencies up here

I think the 4 emergency thing is a good idea but only for covid related games like we are doing. Empire.

Less time consuming than waivers everyday also for everyone.

Just a heads up, will probably be looking for a backup qb for a second with Dak out until at least the playoffs (re; Skip Bayless)

If you're all bout the 2021 draft already and have one to offer, give me a pm.

Can't beeeelieve manureid had Dalton rostered btw, behind a previous ironman qb like Dak who had never missed a game up until now, was ready to unload all my remaining FAAB, playing chess while the rest of us play checker's clearly.

Can't beeeelieve manureid had Dalton rostered btw, behind a previous ironman qb like Dak who had never missed a game up until now, was ready to unload all my remaining FAAB, playing chess while the rest of us play checker's clearly.
Sadly someone in Alpha already had him where I really need a QB with Dak out.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm reluctant to make waivers everyday because I don't want it to become unfair for the guys who aren't online 24/7 to get a decent crack at the guys on waivers. We can revisit it if things get more hectic but its worked as is for long enough now.
As of next weeks games though everyone is entitled to 4 emergencies total of any positions for games that could be affected by covid.
I guess in extreme circumstances like Manus where he doesn't have anyone to go into a slot because of a very late game cancellation then I could make a LM move and force through an add/drop. It would have to requested in here though for transparency. If this is the case it will cost you $5 faab.

Was out, what happened?
Tannehill about a yard over the line of scrimmage threw a TD to Smith in junktime. Not clear on review as no down the line footage to overule call on the field. Also, had I been able to pick a Safety (as stated above) I would have won if no adjustments. Lost by under 4, Vaccaro scored 6.

Tannehill about a yard over the line of scrimmage threw a TD to Smith in junktime. Not clear on review as no down the line footage to overule call on the field. Also, had I been able to pick a Safety (as stated above) I would have won if no adjustments. Lost by under 4, Vaccaro scored 6.

Injury/ref/covid cursed

Injury/ref/covid cursed
I do wonder why I keep playing Fantasy football. Still, puts the Commish of this league in a spot because not being able to replace a player when they are late Covid outs because of the Nazi like waiver restrictions makes it a bit farcical.

I do wonder why I keep playing Fantasy football. Still, puts the Commish of this league in a spot because not being able to replace a player when they are late Covid outs because of the Nazi like waiver restrictions makes it a bit farcical.

Same for everyone.

Back