Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I had bath water drinker Thomas punching on with teammates Monday and ******* me leaving me to play a man short (didn't matter to the result but same sort of thing) . s**t happens.

Yeh, bit different to having a whole game cancelled and then having zero ability to replace the player/s involved.

It was one db mate. 😂

You do have the ability to replace the player involved. Name the covid emergencies like Lenny had said last week. It's not hard.

It was one db mate. 😂

You do have the ability to replace the player involved. Name the covid emergencies like Lenny had said last week. It's not hard.
I named the DB I would have picked up but couldnt (who would have won me the game). My other DB was on a bye, so I had a balanced roster given I had my bye week DB covered. So you are right it was not hard. o_O

I named the DB I would have picked up but couldnt (who would have won me the game). My other DB was on a bye, so I had a balanced roster given I had my bye week DB covered. So you are right it was not hard. o_O

Have two dbs on your bench instead of one if you're so concerned with needing a dbs points cause of covid.

I don't care either way, just make up one rule and stick with it, thought Lenny's idea was pretty good given the circumstances, and it involves more work for him regardless, but if it's means that much to you change it back. Jesus christ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manureid i understand your frustrations mate but the Pats-Den game had been postponed as far back as sunday? if I remember rightly and had been discussed even earlier than that. That gave you at least 1 waivers process to get an extra player in (you even have an open bench spot).
So even though you probably would have won with that extra guy I can't retrospectively add Vaccaro in for you now. Maybe if you'd asked politely more than 50 minutes out from kickoff I could have worked something out.

Anyway just so we're clear everyone from here on out can name 4 emergency players they have on their bench in case of covid cancellations or alternatively you can just name specific players to be put in should a certain game be called off.
Its been pretty well reported which games are in jeopardy to be postponed and gives us at least a few days to prepare.
So if in Manus case a game is being chatted about covid s**t and you still have a chance to use waivers then its on you to be able to field a full team.
If in the unlikely case a game is canned a day before kickoff and you have no chance to even bring someone off the bench or waivers I can, with the all clear from your opponent, manually add a player for you.

As far as that thats pretty much the best I can do to help you guys out in this crazy season. Let's hope.things calm down though!

Kind of hoping Cam doesn't clear covid this week and I get to play Paris with no qbs. Nothing to lose, would be an epic victory. 👍

My team also has no QBs

manureid i understand your frustrations mate but the Pats-Den game had been postponed as far back as sunday? if I remember rightly and had been discussed even earlier than that. That gave you at least 1 waivers process to get an extra player in (you even have an open bench spot).
So even though you probably would have won with that extra guy I can't retrospectively add Vaccaro in for you now. Maybe if you'd asked politely more than 50 minutes out from kickoff I could have worked something out.

Anyway just so we're clear everyone from here on out can name 4 emergency players they have on their bench in case of covid cancellations or alternatively you can just name specific players to be put in should a certain game be called off.
Its been pretty well reported which games are in jeopardy to be postponed and gives us at least a few days to prepare.
So if in Manus case a game is being chatted about covid sh*t and you still have a chance to use waivers then its on you to be able to field a full team.
If in the unlikely case a game is canned a day before kickoff and you have no chance to even bring someone off the bench or waivers I can, with the all clear from your opponent, manually add a player for you.

As far as that thats pretty much the best I can do to help you guys out in this crazy season. Let's hope.things calm down though!

I want to lose, so the more players out from my team with Covid the better :poo:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back