Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In this case Saquon is up for sale for nothing less than 2 top 3 picks and Stafford for 1 x Top 6 pick

If I had a top 6 pick I'd trade you it for Stafford. :(

There are plenty that I don't agree with also. It's more a guide than bible.

As someone who owns both Anthony Miller and Jamison Crowder in fleaflicker there is no way you could possibly convince me that Miller is worth 24 and Crowder is 14.

You're welcome to use your own discretion.
I’m a happy Crowder owner 🥰🥰

I probably couldn’t do it if I’m being honest. Probably my most reliable QB in a trio with Ben and Jimmy

I had someone in another league knock back what I asked for Stafford to take Haskins for a similar price instead CoZ yOuNgEr this past off-season...

I made sure to bump the post when he was benched. 😂

I'm sure this provides some relief to manu. He was worried I was fleecing him because I didn't negotiate

I was surprised , Herbert starting tho helps Henry's value a ton tho tbf.

You win our Empire trade if you base it off those charts A11dAtP0w3R so much for the generosity haha 😉

16 team league (not 12 teams) with GGs IDP mathematics that had a corner back scoring 300 + points last season

Good luck finding a chart for that! 😂

16 team league (not 12 teams) with GGs IDP mathematics that had a corner back scoring 300 + points last season

Good luck finding a chart for that! 😂

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking into account the -2 yard run that came with it, Woods fumble cost me both Jailhouse and Sleeperbowl games 😭 1DB6BDFD-B7AC-47B8-8173-2957E1580745.jpeg A759BDBB-9566-4354-B45C-3B1C5AE27FCE.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back