Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever my team gets a sniff of anything remotely playoffs it goes into bed shitting mode.

Pick up ya ******* game Wilson you dickhead.

My defense is carrying this offense. Shameful.

I've got 11 players out, had around 6-7 on IR most of the year, think I'm up to 9 now. If you didn't tank this week you could have won 😉

Lenny needing his alpha fix here I see. 😂

Isn't tanking the only topic we are allowed to talk about!?

We are allowed to talk bout other things , but clearly its the only thing WORTH talking about

Helfarch to the bottom of the first round. Sounds fine with me. ;)

Last edited:
My shitty team was one cancellation of the Steelers/Ravens game away from knocking off the 2nd ranked team. Dont think my 12 point lead will hold up against Big Ben/Gus Edwards. If only the stupid Eagles QB could hit a target yesterday and got Reagor some points

My shitty team was one cancellation of the Steelers/Ravens game away from knocking off the 2nd ranked team. Dont think my 12 point lead will hold up against Big Ben/Gus Edwards. If only the stupid Eagles QB could hit a target yesterday and got Reagor some points

yeah thanks for Carr Manu, -6, what a stud;)

yeah thanks for Carr Manu, -6, what a stud;)
Haha, I did think of you after that game. Went to see what he scored. Hopefully an outlier. Had been pretty good up to then.

Projection have me winning by less than a point to a team playing a man short out of the playoff picture. What have I become. 😳

Don't like my chances of holding on whatsoever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried my best for you by getting so drunk on Sunday I forgot to take Julio out of my lineup. Then Joey Bosa happened

I've got 11 players out, had around 6-7 on IR most of the year, think I'm up to 9 now. If you didn't tank this week you could have won 😉
Actually I would have had to have perfect selection to maybe win but Swift locked in when ruled was a genuine error that and Ekeler was not cleared yet as well so I didn't really have enough players to fill all the positions and not like there are a bunch of QBs I could have picked up and with a lot going on I have done little in the way of waivers in any league this year but still trying to field best available.

I put Patrick in for JuJu because the Pit game was unlikely to be played then Denver lost all their QBs :poo:

I probably SHOULD have been tanking but I'll end with a meh first pick instead.

Next season should be better, my little fella will be at school and my wife should be finished with radiation and chemo. Then I'll be back full force making all kinds of stupid looking trades with players that turn out to be completely irrelevant.

I tried my best for you by getting so drunk on Sunday I forgot to take Julio out of my lineup. Then Joey Bosa happened
Julio was game time and usually plays if that is the case but thankfully I didn't need him in sleeper.

How tf has Joey Bosa been deducted 4 points just today? Get your s**t together ESPN

Nothing better than dick teasing fuey , letting him get a sniff of the division title then shattering his dreams h2h.

Plaxico still mine you peasants....

16208o.gif

Fittingly, the champ is here will likely play rumple in the jungle in the playoffs first up. 😂
Scrap this.

Looking more likely to be Danny if seeds hold next week after rump got given the business today.

:(

I was planning on Rumple winning to allow me the chance of a "win and in" game against Danny next week
Our division is interesting because if you beat me this week we will both be 9-5 and Rumple should go to 10-4. We would be tied on the H2H tiebreaker, then what would the next tie-breaker be? After missing the playoffs last year on the H2H tie-breaker with Haychh I could be in-store to do it again this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back