Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy that I kept away from Joe Mixon now given your asking price. Would be regretting that heavily.
No regrets here, was just playing the percentages.

I was in a good position for this year Mixon was about a 25% chance to come back, Saquon was 0. Julio wasnā€™t a great pickup for this year but playing Corey Davis has been the better play than running with Robby Anderson.

Fournette got a Mixon score this week anyway

I was in a good position for this year Mixon was about a 25% chance to come back, Saquon was 0. Julio wasnā€™t a great pickup for this year but playing Corey Davis has been the better play than running with Robby Anderson.

Was going to say, Fournette paid off.

Wasn't having a shot at you. Just talking about from my own perspective. Would have made no difference to today and given how many holes my roster has and Mixon being without Burrow next year. Could have been giving Lenny a future top 5 pick as well as next years first.

From where I'm drafting I should just about have my pick of the one of the best two rbs given how many qbs are likely to go early. First 5 picks will probably all be qbs.

So , was thinking just the other day, I saw manureid float this in alpha and I suggested it a while a go in empire if we didn't have a season this year also. Draft lottery.

Not for this year but for next and moving forward.

Two tiers of four teams each for the teams that miss the playoffs have their own lottery to decide picks. Or we could do an nba copy and have it via % for teams missing playoffs.

Would be something completely unique to this league compared to all the others on big footy.

Add a bit of spice to the offseason. What do people think?

So , was thinking just the other day, I saw manureid float this in alpha and I suggested it a while a go in empire if we didn't have a season this year also. Draft lottery.

Not for this year but for next and moving forward.

Two tiers of four teams each for the teams that miss the playoffs have their own lottery to decide picks. Or we could do an nba copy and have it via % for teams missing playoffs.

Would be something completely unique to this league compared to all the others on big footy.

Add a bit of spice to the offseason. What do people think?
I dont mind it, but as you know in Alpha it is being used as a way to combat tanking as we had an obvious issue with a player this season. My preferred way would be at least bottom 4 random, and probably top 4 as set by finishing positions. Mid 4 could do either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont mind it, but as you know in Alpha it is being used as a way to combat tanking as we had an obvious issue with a player this season. My preferred way would be at least bottom 4 random, and probably top 4 as set by finishing positions. Mid 4 could do either.
I think playoff teams should just be in order of elimination.

Lottery only for the non playoff teams.

Wouldn't like to see league winners jump all the way up to pick 9. Could get too strong.

I'm not opposed to bringing in a draft lottery (next season of course) but would need to pass a majority vote.
It would probably be a variation of the bottom 4 lottery but not sure yet.
The main issue is getting everyone active and involved. This year perhaps a bit of a write off with a fair bit going on but moving forward you'd like to see a few more people staying active throughout the season.
I don't reckon anyone here has been purposely tanking or anything but lineups not being changed/updated can make it seem that way.
So the lottery is a good way to combat that.

Dannyreed could cause me serious issues this week. Rodgers against that Tennessee defense and Henry against our porous Run D. Henry could actually run for 300

Danny has a ******* awesome squad. Didn't realise how good it was til I traded him Eric Wilson a few weeks back. No offense but I think he will win comfortably.

Danny has a ******* awesome squad. Didn't realise how good it was til I traded him Eric Wilson a few weeks back. No offense but I think he will win comfortably.
None taken. I agree.

Btw have we found out who it was that dropped Henry last year?? They deserve an uppercut

Dannyreed could cause me serious issues this week. Rodgers against that Tennessee defense and Henry against our porous Run D. Henry could actually run for 300
It could be interesting because their the only two matchups I really like, Diggs vs NE is bad, Boyd is out, James Robinson if he plays vs Chicago sucks and Carson vs Rams doesnā€™t work. Might also consider starting Brady vs Detroit over Kyler vs 9ers but not sure Iā€™m brave enough šŸ˜‚ Should be close I reckon. Good luck mate

Wowee boy oh boy! Had a quick check at the score in the 2nd and thought there is no way Danny is making up 30 odd points from here....
Congrats on the chip mate, join the exclusive jailhouse league winners circle.
I know I should feel safe with that lead but Diggs big play ability scares me šŸ˜¬
This aged well! šŸ˜‚
Rightfully scared H, bad luck old son.

Congrats DR., Best team in the league wins one for a change. šŸ‘
Ummm sorry what??

Ummm sorry what??

I know my team easily scored the most points in the league again this year, but still reckon by playoff time Danny's team was far better than mine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back