Remove this Banner Ad

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Unbelievable.... I’ve been driving home from Adelaide today and when I put that post up I had stopped for lunch, it was nearing the end of the 1st and Diggs hadn’t touched it yet and I thought he’d need like 3 TDs to have any hope I should be sweet. 😂 😂 absolutely unbelievable. I was following it sneakily while driving but all I could see was scores, I was hoping the Bills had taken their starters out, when I saw that 3rd TD flash up I was shattered!!! Anyway Dannyreed deserved the win, best team all year!!

Dannyreed

Team Captain
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Unbelievable.... I’ve been driving home from Adelaide today and when I put that post up I had stopped for lunch, it was nearing the end of the 1st and Diggs hadn’t touched it yet and I thought he’d need like 3 TDs to have any hope I should be sweet. 😂 😂 absolutely unbelievable. I was following it sneakily while driving but all I could see was scores, I was hoping the Bills had taken their starters out, when I saw that 3rd TD flash up I was shattered!!! Anyway Dannyreed deserved the win, best team all year!!
Thanks guys! Very stiff Haychh thought you had it as soon as Brady went bezerk on my bench. Thanks for the great season again guys, heaps of fun this league! Also a sneaky thanks to fuey for trading me Rodgers in the off-season couldn’t have done it without him 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broken

Premium Platinum
Apr 19, 2003
No Fixed Address
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Redskins
Added it to the list!

Will get everything up and running in a few weeks. When do we normally do the draft?
If you can find someone keen to take over my team, I'd appreciate it. I struggled for time/interest last season and would rather you have someone involved than have a lame duck team.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
If you can find someone keen to take over my team, I'd appreciate it. I struggled for time/interest last season and would rather you have someone involved than have a lame duck team.
Thats a shame mate, you're a great part of any league. Hope all is fine IRL?

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers.
I can put some feelers out in the afl leagues I'm in if there's no one obvious to take over?

LennyHayes77

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I can put some feelers out in the afl leagues I'm in if there's no one obvious to take over?
Sad to see one of the original members go 😔 but I completely understand mate.
I can also put something up in the 'find a league' thread on this board too. As long as we get someone who is going to be active 👌

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Can we get the draft order up and in particular whoever has pick two, I need to own Zach in one league and I've actually got some pieces and picks in this one to make you a tempting offer.

Remove this Banner Ad