Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe our tie breaker is set to intra-division tie breaker, which from what I can find on ESPN is:
Overall record - Intra Division Record - Total PF - Head2Head.

I think...its worded poorly on their site haha

If that is the case, then Dannyreed is guaranteed a play-off spot, and my only hope is that I win and rumply loses this week.

That would put all 3 of us on the same W-L record of 9-5 and it would go to division record as the tie-breaker where Danny has a 5-0 division record, mine is 3-2 and Rumples is 2-3

Congrats to A11dAtP0w3R for winning his 3rd straight Plaxico Burress Division Title!
Haychh for his 2nd Michael Vick Division Title!
Dannyreed for making the play-offs for the 1st time after narrowly missing last season! He should take the Ryan Leaf Division Title but can lose that to rumply if results go that way. drd23 you have a 1 in 4 shot of making the play-offs in the Wild Card spot but would need everything to go your way!
Will iluvparis upset the party!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's true, I haven't really kept too close an eye on their lineups week to week if I'm honest. Will we need to start a tanking inquisition ala GG in Alpha?

Ilp I know hasn't been setting his for weeks. Broken and MrN have been fine as far as I'm aware.

Ilp I know hasn't been setting his for weeks. Broken and MrN have been fine as far as I'm aware.
ILP still has Clowney in his starting line-up despite him going on IR 3.5 weeks ago. That's pretty open and shut in terms of showing a lack of activity to even set line-ups

A quick look at Weeks 12, 13 & 14 for the other two show that they have changed their line-ups some, but they have still been starting obvious donuts (i.e. players on the COVID list or on a bye) when there are obvious replacements on their bench

Couple of very inactive owners this year. iluvparis Mr_Nyah Broken haven't heard much from you blokes!
Enthusiasm levels very low this season, changing scheds and covid statuses made it hard for me to adjust in time with waivers and finding the time to do it.
I've tried not to impact the season too much however.

Enthusiasm levels very low this season, changing scheds and covid statuses made it hard for me to adjust in time with waivers and finding the time to do it.

Football team is going to the playoffs tho, get up n about you lazy campaigner ;)

Unrelated to this league, but my Lynn Bowden trades from LennyHayes77 staring to pay for themselves.

Dolphins leading receiver this week 🤗
Cant say I didn't do you a favour trading him to you! Once Preston and Gaskin are back though he'll be a nobody!
All good mate, I was in a similar position for most of the season and wasn't keen on putting much effort in! Hopefully next year the passion is back, but cheers for at least attempting to keep a valid lineup

Cant say I didn't do you a favour trading him to you! Once Preston and Gaskin are back though he'll be a nobody!

All good mate, I was in a similar position for most of the season and wasn't keen on putting much effort in! Hopefully next year the passion is back, but cheers for at least attempting to keep a valid lineup

He's an offensive weapon mate. Like a Deebo Samuel. The will find a variety of ways to get him the ball. He's not your conventional outside receiver. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back