Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah Helfarch has my 1st, it was involved in the Saquon trade last year
Ah, good, play on then! I have someones 1st in the playoffs. No ill feeling towards them at all though...... all the best everyone.

Ah, good, play on then! I have someones 1st in the playoffs. No ill feeling towards them at all though...... all the best everyone.

Youve got Rumply and Drd's 1st. It's in Lenny's mega spreadsheet on page 1 of this thread

A11dAtP0w3R coming in not as the #1 seed for the first time in this league could help, ease the pressure of his obvious choking problem

Says last year's league champ who wasn't anywhere near the playoffs this year. 😜

Just means all the pressure is on me! I’m due for a down week I think I’ve been over 190 5 weeks in a row, playoffs seems the likely time for that run to end 😂
Might come down to CMC availability in the end!

yeah still looking like he's out, Gibson too & as soon as Gesicki came good, out he goes. My wideouts have been fairly useless lately as well, but other than that, it's all roses!;)

Flirted with the idea of trying to find some way to get Daniel on my roster purely to block Haychh from getting him (cause I could have outbid him with remaining FAAB being $2 to $1 in my favour) but ran into dead ends. Only possible way would have been to drop Love cause Newton is somehow a starter still and H would have just picked him up instead on Sunday.

Roster limits working well, sadly. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting Gus the Bus over Singletary, * ESPNs projections.

Was hoping Wilson was going to start cause Moe couldnt go but looks he will.

RoJo on covid. 💔

My rb starters and depth is a disgrace. 😂

Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves it’s 2020 and the NFL! ESPNs win probability only went from 39/61 to 35/65 and we all know that means something 😜

The win probabilities are whack.

At least I still have my first I guess, time to start scouting rbs, that's all I'll be drafting next year in this league.

Good luck to Dannyreed next week also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back