Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I meant are you insinuating my team wasn't the best last year!? 😉

I know, that's why I changed up what your post was inferring and spun it into a compliment for me ;)

Worked beautifully.

Unbelievable.... I’ve been driving home from Adelaide today and when I put that post up I had stopped for lunch, it was nearing the end of the 1st and Diggs hadn’t touched it yet and I thought he’d need like 3 TDs to have any hope I should be sweet. 😂 😂 absolutely unbelievable. I was following it sneakily while driving but all I could see was scores, I was hoping the Bills had taken their starters out, when I saw that 3rd TD flash up I was shattered!!! Anyway Dannyreed deserved the win, best team all year!!

Unbelievable.... I’ve been driving home from Adelaide today and when I put that post up I had stopped for lunch, it was nearing the end of the 1st and Diggs hadn’t touched it yet and I thought he’d need like 3 TDs to have any hope I should be sweet. 😂 😂 absolutely unbelievable. I was following it sneakily while driving but all I could see was scores, I was hoping the Bills had taken their starters out, when I saw that 3rd TD flash up I was shattered!!! Anyway Dannyreed deserved the win, best team all year!!
Thanks guys! Very stiff Haychh thought you had it as soon as Brady went bezerk on my bench. Thanks for the great season again guys, heaps of fun this league! Also a sneaky thanks to fuey for trading me Rodgers in the off-season couldn’t have done it without him 👍

Just noting a trade here that me and Haychh agreed to on sleeper LennyHayes77 , process at your leisure , no rush

ADP gets : 2021 5th round pick

Haychh gets: Gurley & 2021 6th round pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added it to the list!

Will get everything up and running in a few weeks. When do we normally do the draft?
If you can find someone keen to take over my team, I'd appreciate it. I struggled for time/interest last season and would rather you have someone involved than have a lame duck team.

If you can find someone keen to take over my team, I'd appreciate it. I struggled for time/interest last season and would rather you have someone involved than have a lame duck team.
Thats a shame mate, you're a great part of any league. Hope all is fine IRL?

Thats a shame mate, you're a great part of any league. Hope all is fine IRL?
Yeah, all good. I've just lost a lot of passion for the NFL/my team the past few seasons.

Last edited:
I can put some feelers out in the afl leagues I'm in if there's no one obvious to take over?
Sad to see one of the original members go 😔 but I completely understand mate.
I can also put something up in the 'find a league' thread on this board too. As long as we get someone who is going to be active 👌

Can we get the draft order up and in particular whoever has pick two, I need to own Zach in one league and I've actually got some pieces and picks in this one to make you a tempting offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back