News 2020 Kevin Sheedy Medal - Congratulations Haynes & Whitfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like a few Giants - or ex-Giants - were missing from this event. Apparently Jez was fishing in NT. No Zac - his sister Sammy said last night on the fan chat page
"Has not heard from anyone at the club since letting them know he was exploring his options....no one at all! Maybe 2 players. So no they are no tight enough. We wish the club all the best in the future even though we won’t be a part of it. The way it’s been I feel like Zac being there for the past 8 years has been all forgotten about and he is now irrelevant even as a mate"

I think that is very disappointing - if that is part of the club's culture no wonder we've got some issues

Sounds like a few Giants - or ex-Giants - were missing from this event. Apparently Jez was fishing in NT. No Zac - his sister Sammy said last night on the fan chat page
"Has not heard from anyone at the club since letting them know he was exploring his options....no one at all! Maybe 2 players. So no they are no tight enough. We wish the club all the best in the future even though we won’t be a part of it. The way it’s been I feel like Zac being there for the past 8 years has been all forgotten about and he is now irrelevant even as a mate"

I think that is very disappointing - if that is part of the club's culture no wonder we've got some issues

He did do a runner for money.

Which is completely his choice by the way and in no way am I having a shot at him, but we don’t know the behind the scenes, was he leading them in that he was going to sign etc.

Issues? No. Only 1 player has left for similar money.

If our contracted players start wanting out then I would say that would confirm we have culture issues, we did have a few re-signings as well.

Those that didn't watch the live feed most of the videos are up on the website

Here is Heater speaking about the players leaving, his career but speaking from the heart

Thanks for everything Heater been fantastic as well as all of the clinics my kids have been apart of - thank you !!

RIP Jacinda Barclay #34 :brokenheart:

Which is why I didn't mind why Aidan Corr did what he did and announced to the playing group before the season officially ended that he was leaving.

Different circumstances, I guess, considering Zac probably hadn't even made up his mind by then yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back