11. Essendon
12. Port Adelaide
13. St Kilda
14. Sydney Swans
15. Gold Coast Suns
16. Fremantle
17. Adelaide Crows
18. Carlton

Personally, I think it will be crazy even competition.
As usual, injuries will be a key factor.
Top 6 for me is pretty clear. 7-12 will fight for the last two spots.
13-18 will fight out for wooden spoon.

Suns – yes, it could another wooden spoon but I will be optimistic. Another preseason under Rigby will start turning boys into men, dream run with injuries, early wins build players confidence, Bowes and Ainsworth have a break out season, Rankine wins rising star, 6-8 wins. I am looking forward watching young talent King, Luko, Rankine, Ainsworth, Bowes, Ballard, Rowell, Anderson play together.

Richmond – primed for premierships next 3 years
Giants – Jacob should improve the ruck – their only weakness
Eagles – with Kelly, Naitanui they are right there
Bulldogs – my tip to win it all together with Tigers, the list looks great
Collingwood – quality is there
Cats – hard to beat at home, still good
Melbourne – bounce back strongly with a healthy list and a full preseason under a new fitness guru, May will do hammy again
Hawtorn – genius Clarko, played well at the end of season, Mitchell back
North – some emerging talented youngsters combined with experience
Lions – for sure their depth will be tested this time, happy for them to finish bottom 6
Essendon – could slide even more as Daniher saga continues
Port – Hinkley’s last season, he could be our next assistant coach
St Kilda – Hill is a great addition but the rest I am not so sure, could surprise under Ratten
Swans – still pumping games into young players, Kennedy, Buddy will show their age
Fremantle – no outside run
Crows – rebuild
Carton- just for melts hopefully wooden spoon belong to them, it can actually happen if they get injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RowellAnderson12

Debutant
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC & Indiana Pacers
Without looking at Fixtures ill just do a rough prediction for now, gonna put us last (spoilers) don't want to get my hopes up too much

1 - Geelong
2 - Richmond (premiers)
3 - West Coast
4 - Collingwood
5 - Brisbane
6 - Western Bulldogs
7 - GWS Giants
8 - Hawthorn
9 - North Melbourne
10 - Essendon
11 - Sydney
12 - St Kilda
13 - Carlton
14 - Port Adelaide
15 - Adelaide
16 - Melbourne
17 - Fremantle
18 - Gold Coast

Geelong = flat track bullies, will dominate at geelong and choke in finals yet again.
Richmond = Primed spot for another flag, my bet again
West Coast = like geelong also flat track but will need pinch some away games
Collingwood = They have everything besides that big key forward, should be up there
Brisbane = Pretty sure they lost 1 game at the Gabba will be very tough and entering their window
Western Bulldogs = my smokey for the flag, has too much speed and skill for most sides, Keath bruce very nice additions
GWS = solid team you know what you'll get
Hawthorn = Mitchell and co will definately improve this side and they will be alot better than essendon last year
North Melb = only got them 9th cos they just compete, pretty irrevelant anyways
Essendon = not much hope for them, they don't know how to win finals
sydney = always been good, i'll back em in to win a few more with the developing kids
st kilda = just topped up their list full of b&c graders, should plod along, not concerned bout them, don't think they will make finals
carlton = if docherty cripps curnow mckay walsh and few others are healthy they could move up but they don't have much after that
port adelaide = im just being nice here, i reckon adelaide should be higher
adelaide - i dont think they will be the worst team, could easily be better than port
melbourne = almost finished last, beat us by a 1 and haven't really improved in the trade period
fremantle = no midfield, no run, just nothing, time to tank
gold coast = alot of potential no runs on the board, just the waiting game for us

Jirik13

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Without looking at Fixtures ill just do a rough prediction for now, gonna put us last (spoilers) don't want to get my hopes up too much

1 - Geelong
2 - Richmond (premiers)
3 - West Coast
4 - Collingwood
5 - Brisbane
6 - Western Bulldogs
7 - GWS Giants
8 - Hawthorn
9 - North Melbourne
10 - Essendon
11 - Sydney
12 - St Kilda
13 - Carlton
14 - Port Adelaide
15 - Adelaide
16 - Melbourne
17 - Fremantle
18 - Gold Coast

Geelong = flat track bullies, will dominate at geelong and choke in finals yet again.
Richmond = Primed spot for another flag, my bet again
West Coast = like geelong also flat track but will need pinch some away games
Collingwood = They have everything besides that big key forward, should be up there
Brisbane = Pretty sure they lost 1 game at the Gabba will be very tough and entering their window
Western Bulldogs = my smokey for the flag, has too much speed and skill for most sides, Keath bruce very nice additions
GWS = solid team you know what you'll get
Hawthorn = Mitchell and co will definately improve this side and they will be alot better than essendon last year
North Melb = only got them 9th cos they just compete, pretty irrevelant anyways
Essendon = not much hope for them, they don't know how to win finals
sydney = always been good, i'll back em in to win a few more with the developing kids
st kilda = just topped up their list full of b&c graders, should plod along, not concerned bout them, don't think they will make finals
carlton = if docherty cripps curnow mckay walsh and few others are healthy they could move up but they don't have much after that
port adelaide = im just being nice here, i reckon adelaide should be higher
adelaide - i dont think they will be the worst team, could easily be better than port
melbourne = almost finished last, beat us by a 1 and haven't really improved in the trade period
fremantle = no midfield, no run, just nothing, time to tank
gold coast = alot of potential no runs on the board, just the waiting game for us
Pretty similar views except Melbourne and Brisbane.

The last year 15 Melbourne players had surgeries in the off-season and as a result missed most of preseason. This time they are healthy, did not play finals. I would be happy to see May at the bottom again.

Lions had an exceptional 2019. False window for me.They will probably regret the miss opportunity with two home games in finals. It is reasonable to expect that no injuries run comes to end. Some of their players had a career best year - Rich, Robinson, Neale, Zorko. I don't rate their depth this year after best 26-27 players. At the beginning of the season Martin is 33, Zorko 31, Robinson close to 31, Rich close to 30, Birchall 32 is not Hodge. Witherden, Rayner overrated, EY average at best, Ah Chee who knows. Other teams will put more time into them. No injuries was the key to their success.

Last edited:

Top Bottom