11. Melbourne
  12. St Kilda
  13. Carlton
  14. Essendon
  15. Adelaide
  16. Sydney
  17. Fremantle
  18. Gold Coast
Port narrowly missed finals last year and have looked promising in the preseason so far (I know preseason results are near meaningless, but they have showed really positive signs).

I'm not confident in the quality of Hawthorns list, but Clarkson will keep them in contention for finals.

Fremantle were a finals quality side last year before injuries hit, but this year they already look like they'll miss their 3 best talls in Hamling, Pearce and Hogan for extended periods. Not confident in their ability to keep a fit list. If they got a Brisbane-like injury run, they'd be pushing for finals instead of being in bottom 4 territory.
Hey I wasn't too far off! I drastically overrated North Melbourne, Hawthorn and GWS, and underrated St Kilda and Brisbane

Last edited:
Port was a nice surprise this year. You were right about North until round 3 onwards when they fell down.
Yeah I picked Port to improve slightly, but didn't think they'd be anywhere near the top 2. North I thought were a sneaky chance at finals - terrible call in hindsight

Unfortunately no one really cares about the dockers. You’ll probably find that when people did their ladders on counting back realised they only had 17 teams, and on most occasions that missing team was the dockers.
..and you'll probably find that it's best for you not to attempt humour - it's not really your strong suit lol.

You got close on 2 out of 10 occasions.

Wow, you guys are setting a new standard.

One before last was 91 points, and Fremantle managed just 2 goals. lol.

I'll be waiting for you after school at the bike racks mate... i'm year 4 so look out !

p.s youd better not bring ya big brother or im dobbing...

Last edited:
..and you'll probably find that it's best for you not to attempt humour - it's not really your strong suit lol.

It's true though.

Fremantle are completely irrelevant on the AFL landscape.

No even cares about the derby anymore because it is a foregone conclusion.

tenor.gif

It's true though.

Fremantle are completely irrelevant on the AFL landscape.

No even cares about the derby anymore because it is a foregone conclusion.
What's a foregone conclusion, is receiving a lame, paper-thin retort from you, that is as always, void of all merit. I wouldn't be expelling anymore of your arrogance-saturated hot air if I were you, as No Stat will play three quarters of next season at best, Hurn is not nearly as potent as he once was, and Kennedy's career is about to have a full-stop added to it. Your geriatric front runners will peak this year, with a straight-sets finals exit.

What's a foregone conclusion, is receiving a lame, paper-thin retort from you, that is as always, void of all merit. I wouldn't be expelling anymore of your arrogance-saturated hot air if I were you, as No Stat will play three quarters of next season at best, Hurn is not nearly as potent as he once was, and Kennedy's career is about to have a full-stop added to it. Your geriatric front runners will peak this year, with a straight-sets finals exit.

You might be right, but that is still streets ahead of Fremantle, who are just about to complete a 5th season in a row without finals.

Not surprised considering that Fremantle have had era of not being a failure.

Even then they still managed to be rated the better team and lose their one and only grand final.

In terms of lame, I don't even come close to comparing to a club like that, and it's supporters.

1. West Coast
2. Richmond
3. Geelong
4. Collingwood
5. GWS
6. Western Bulldogs
7. Hawthorn
8. Port Adelaide

9. Brisbane
10. Carlton
11. Essendon
12. St Kilda
13. North Melbourne
14. Melbourne
15. Sydney
16. Adelaide
17. Fremantle
18. Gold Coast

Exact: None
Out by 1: Richmond, Geelong, Bulldogs, Sydney
Out by 2: Essendon, Adelaide
Worst overestimation: Hawthorn
Worst underestimation: Port and Brisbane

1. Richmond
2. Geelong
3. Greater Western Sydney
4. West Coast
5. Collingwood
6. Brisbane
7. Hawthorn
8. Western Bulldogs

12. Fremantle
13. Port Adelaide
14. Sydney
15. Adelaide
16. Carlton
17. Gold Coast
18. St Kilda

Amazing post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Collingwood (they have one last crack at a premiership before their stars come out of contract)
2. Geelong (still have a strong team with very strong coaching)
3. Hawthorn (Tom Mitchell returns, Jon Patton will be a handy inclusion)
4. West Coast (Home field advantage will give them enough wins to finish top 4)
5. Essington (Inclusion of the ball movement guru will sort out this rabble)
6. North Melbourne (Good veteran team with some underrated talent at either end of the ground)
7. Richmond (Dusty usually struggles to get through a whole season, lives off his 2017 reputation)
8. Brisbane (Good vibes coming from the Gabba will be enough to overcome shortcomings in list depth)
9. St Kilda (Clear headed coaching with player buy-in will achieve a middling season for the Saints)
10. GWS (Shell shocked after pitiful Grand Final performance, a once arrogant team will now be humbled, Leon Cameron sacked midseason)
11. Sydney (Young, rebuilding list with enough top-end talent to battle it out with the big boys)
12. Carlton (Docherty is a huge inclusion, will still struggle to kick a winning score as well as prevent scores at the other end)
13. Western Bulldogs (Free agency inclusions from this mob are overrated, coaching tactics sometimes resemble under-10s footy)
14. Port Adelaide (Too many list holes, Robbie Gray is their only good player)
15. Melbourne (Leadership group is soft and is comprised of Fortnite kids, don't expect much from this mob)
16. Adelaide (Undergoing a complete rebuild, probably have enough of a culture not to win a wooden spoon)
17. Fremantle (Plenty of top-end talent but they're really the slow cousin in Perth)
18. Gold Coast (Should win more games than last year, good energies coming into 2021)
1. Collingwood - Wrong
2. Geelong - Close
3. Hawthorn - Way off
4. West Coast - Close
5. Essendon - Way off
6. North Melbourne - Way off
7. Richmond - Wrong
8. Brisbane - Wrong
9. St Kilda - Wrong
10. GWS - Correct
11. Sydney - Wrong
12. Carlton - Close
13. Western Bulldogs - Wrong
14. Port Adelaide - Way off
15. Melbourne - Wrong
16. Adelaide - Close
17. Fremantle - Wrong
18. Gold Coast - Wrong

1 out of 18, pretty solid effort from me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back