Prediction 2020 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
You still don’t have any decent tall forwards.
I guess your deluded.

Didnt you watch any of freos 9 wins?

Didnt you watch Round 1 vs North when Freo kicked 21 goals with Lobb, Tarberner and McCarthy kicking goals?

Again.... I couldnt careless if Hogan isnt playing. He isnt the only tall forward we have on the list.

We have Tall forward stocks consisting of Lobb, Tarberner, McCarthy, Cox and Dixon. Freos forward line will be fine.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I guess your deluded.

Didnt you watch any of freos 9 wins?

Didnt you watch Round 1 vs North when Freo kicked 21 goals with Lobb, Tarberner and McCarthy kicking goals?

Again.... I couldnt careless if Hogan isnt playing. He isnt the only tall forward we have on the list.

We have Tall forward stocks consisting of Lobb, Tarberner, McCarthy, Cox and Dixon. Freos forward line will be fine.
Your definition of a good tall forward must be any tall person they put on the park

Cox and Dixon haven’t done anything. Taberner at 27 this year barely averages a goal a game. McCarthy plays for Peel almost as much as he does for freo and Lobb is approaching 100 games kicking at under a goal per game

You lost Neale and now Brad Hill, leaving it all up to Fyfe while recruiting list cloggers like Conca, Acres and Aish to try and help out. Your midfield is shot. Sandilands would still be your number one ruckman if he didn’t retire

I had you guys pegged for 17th this year but now with Hogan and Hamling out of action to go with Pearce, Wilson and Mundy, I honestly think you’ll be fielding the weakest team in the comp for a good number of weeks and end up last

Antonio Conte

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man City
Ladder very difficult to predict. Competition has never been this even as seen by last season when the 2nd highest percentage was only 118.3%. No team (apart from Richmond) is too good not to make the finals (as seen by Melbourne missing last season) and vice versa. Ladder ranges:

Adelaide: Not predicting range to remain unbiased.
Brisbane: 3-13
Carlton: 7-17
Collingwood: 1-10
Essendon: 6-15
Fremantle: 7-17
Geelong: 1-8
Gold Coast: 17-18
GWS: 1-10
Hawthorn: 6-15
Melbourne: 4-17
North Melbourne: 6-15
Port Adelaide: 4-17
Richmond: 1-6
St Kilda: 7-17
Sydney: 7-17
West Coast: 1-10
Western Bulldogs: 3-13

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Your definition of a good tall forward must be any tall person they put on the park

Cox and Dixon haven’t done anything. Taberner at 27 this year barely averages a goal a game. McCarthy plays for Peel almost as much as he does for freo and Lobb is approaching 100 games kicking at under a goal per game

You lost Neale and now Brad Hill, leaving it all up to Fyfe while recruiting list cloggers like Conca, Acres and Aish to try and help out. Your midfield is shot. Sandilands would still be your number one ruckman if he didn’t retire

I had you guys pegged for 17th this year but now with Hogan and Hamling out of action to go with Pearce, Wilson and Mundy, I honestly think you’ll be fielding the weakest team in the comp for a good number of weeks and end up last
Well if you think Freo will finish bottom, and I Will say this to any anti- Freo clown in here. Throw money on it. Put $100 on it. Dockers are $9 for the spoon.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ladder very difficult to predict. Competition has never been this even as seen by last season when the 2nd highest percentage was only 118.3%. No team (apart from Richmond) is too good not to make the finals (as seen by Melbourne missing last season) and vice versa. Ladder ranges:

Adelaide: Not predicting range to remain unbiased.
Brisbane: 3-13
Carlton: 7-17
Collingwood: 1-10
Essendon: 6-15
Fremantle: 7-17
Geelong: 1-8
Gold Coast: 17-18
GWS: 1-10
Hawthorn: 6-15
Melbourne: 4-17
North Melbourne: 6-15
Port Adelaide: 4-17
Richmond: 1-6
St Kilda: 7-17
Sydney: 7-17
West Coast: 1-10
Western Bulldogs: 3-13
Well at least you are realistic I see the crows in that 7-16 range too

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams

Cox Kicked 18 goals and 14 behinds from 14 games.

Tarberner isnt a 1st round pick like John Butcher. Tarberner is a rookie pick and took time to develop. Also tarberner has the highest average when it came to contested marks.

Would of played over 100 games already and kick over 150 goals if it wasnt for injuries and form.

Lobb is a kpf/ruck and he kicked 29 goals and 16 behinds for GWS in 2016 as a FF.

Yeah we lost neale and Langdon, so what? We play the youth. Midfield is shot? Far from it.

Sandilands was phased out this season. Sean Darcys development was done at the right time. 3 full seasons and he got 20-25 games under the belt and turns 22 this year. He enters 2020 in his 4th year and as the number 1 ruckman an lobb is the back up.

if you think freo will get the spoon, I will put my account on the line then. StCicatriz you wanna see this?

If Freo gets the Wooden spoon, I will abolish my account. If Freo doesnt get the spoon, you close down your account. Deal?

you willing to accept my "Challenge"?

Of course you wont do it.

Would of played over 100 games already and kick over 150 goals if it wasnt for injuries and form.
Hey there - just reading through the thread and not looking to get involved in the sniping that can occur (personally think Freo will rise this season)
However re. the line above, not sure if a loss of form should be used as a reason to argue your point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

Tarberner isnt a 1st round pick like John Butcher. Tarberner is a rookie pick and took time to develop. Also tarberner has the highest average when it came to contested marks.

Lobb is a kpf/ruck and he kicked 29 goals and 16 behinds for GWS in 2016 as a FF.

Yeah we lost neale and Langdon, so what? We play the youth. Midfield is shot? Far from it.

Sandilands was phased out this season. Sean Darcys development was done at the right time. 3 full seasons and he got 20-25 games under the belt and turns 22 this year. He enters 2020 in his 4th year and as the number 1 ruckman an lobb is the back up.

if you think freo will get the spoon, I will put my account on the line then. StCicatriz you wanna see this?

If Freo gets the Wooden spoon, I will abolish my account. If Freo doesnt get the spoon, you close down your account. Deal?

Bottom 3 and you’re on

why am i being tagged into another thread by you. this is like the 5th time you've done it, this year!!!!!

it's getting disturbing how and why you keep thinking of me, completely unprompted and then tagging me into threads.

as for the challenge. no one thinks freo are going to win the spoon. they're s**t but they're not worst in the comp s**t.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Whats your reasoning for tigers dropping down to 7th?
I’m backing a few other teams around the mark to overtake you guys this season

Richmond are likely to have a hangover from last season, which is not uncommon as history shows. While teams like GWS, WC, Brisbane and Collingwood still have a point to prove and are just as talented or even more so than Richmond on paper.

You’ll be hunted all season and I think some of your senior players will start slowing as the year progresses with players like Edwards, Riewoldt, Houli, Cotchin etc in their 30’s and Martin hitting 29. Your reliance on Martin might hold you back too and the Rance saga might’ve had a destabilising effect on the team

The dogs recruited well in the off season and should be pushing top 4 with their draw and players like Naughton and English having another pre season under their belts

I guess the only team I’ve selected to finish above you which might raise a few eyebrows is Hawthorn but I just reckon the addition of Mitchell to their midfield will push them up into the 8

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m backing a few other teams around the mark to overtake you guys this season

Richmond are likely to have a hangover from last season, which is not uncommon as history shows. While teams like GWS, WC, Brisbane and Collingwood still have a point to prove and are just as talented or even more so than Richmond on paper.

You’ll be hunted all season and I think some of your senior players will start slowing as the year progresses with players like Edwards, Riewoldt, Houli, Cotchin etc in their 30’s and Martin hitting 29. Your reliance on Martin might hold you back too and the Rance saga might’ve had a destabilising effect on the team

The dogs recruited well in the off season and should be pushing top 4 with their draw and players like Naughton and English having another pre season under their belts

I guess the only team I’ve selected to finish above you which might raise a few eyebrows is Hawthorn but I just reckon the addition of Mitchell to their midfield will push them up into the 8
So they will drop off because they have a few blokes hitting 30 yet Eagles and Pies will stay/rise with and older group of core players? LOL Martin hitting the ripe old age of 29.

Take your anti tigers blinkers off son.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
So they will drop off because they have a few blokes hitting 30 yet Eagles and Pies will stay/rise with and older group of core players? LOL Martin hitting the ripe old age of 29.

Take your anti tigers blinkers off son.
Don’t be so sensitive, it’s only a couple of wins fewer than you had last season to finish 7th and there are a number of clubs around the mark which would surprise no one to see finish near the top of the table. The only bolter I had in my top 8 was Hawthorn, if you can’t handle an honest response you really shouldn’t be asking the question

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Don’t be so sensitive, it’s only a couple of wins fewer than you had last season to finish 7th and there are a number of clubs around the mark which would surprise no one to see finish near the top of the table. The only bolter I had in my top 8 was Hawthorn, if you can’t handle an honest response you really shouldn’t be asking the question
Not sensitive at all. Was just curious to hear your logic. Yes, a couple of wins fewer, yet we'll be dropping off because a couple blokes hit 30 yet jetta, schuey, hurn, Kennedy, redden, schofield, etc etc. are all older yet propelling your team up the ladder. Don't forget Hutchings will turn 29 during the year too 😣

You're entitled to your opinion, even if its clouded by your hatred 😉

Carry on.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sensitive at all. Was just curious to hear your logic. Yes, a couple of wins fewer, yet we'll be dropping off because a couple blokes hit 30 yet jetta, schuey, hurn, Kennedy, redden, schofield, etc etc. are all older yet propelling your team up the ladder. Don't forget Hutchings will turn 29 during the year too 😣

You're entitled to your opinion, even if its clouded by your hatred 😉

Carry on.
Schofield and Hutchings aren’t even b22 players for us and Redden isn’t vital for us

Our older players in Hurn, Jetta, Shuey and Kennedy are spread all over the park whereas your entire midfield is getting tired. Dusty may only be 29 this year but we’ve seen how much Cotchin slowed last season at the 29 mark. Martin will be targeted week in, week out and it won’t surprise me at all to see him slow in similar fashion this season. Being the hunted might take a toll on some of your senior citizens as the season wears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back