Prediction 2020 Ladder Predictions

Gws got a good run after West Coast

And are the Pies done or will they get it together when players come back
GWS just lost to Sydney so you can't trust them against anyone not named Adelaide atm

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
Melbourne are bloody fickle, but with our run home and how we’re playing, you would have expect we go at least 3-3 and with a very strong % and a log jam in the middle of the ladder we should at worst finish 8th with a 9-8 record.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Melbourne are bloody fickle, but with our run home and how we’re playing, you would have expect we go at least 3-3 and with a very strong % and a log jam in the middle of the ladder we should at worst finish 8th with a 9-8 record.
"At worst" - famous last words.

One of Richmond, Geelong, Lions, Port, Eagles is going to finish 5th probably. I reckon the 8th placed side is going to be in a lot of trouble that first EF.

"At worst" - famous last words.

One of Richmond, Geelong, Lions, Port, Eagles is going to finish 5th probably. I reckon the 8th placed side is going to be in a lot of trouble that first EF.
We’ve already come within a goal of Geelong and Brisbane this year and we’ve won more finals in the past two seasons than both of them put together. I think we’ll fancy our chances of at least one win if we can make the eight. Just have to worry about making it there first

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
We’ve already come within a goal of Geelong and Brisbane this year and we’ve won more finals in the past two seasons than both of them put together. I think we’ll fancy our chances of at least one win if we can make the eight. Just have to worry about making it there first
Wins against the bottom 2 teams and Collingwood on one leg have certainly got Demons up and about. I've been told at worst they finish 8th and are then every chance in a final against the best handful of sides in another thread.

Wins against the bottom 2 teams and Collingwood on one leg have certainly got Demons up and about. I've been told at worst they finish 8th and are then every chance in a final against the best handful of sides in another thread.
Lol and Richmond were as much of a laughing stock as we were and now they apparently hold a monopoly on confidence. None of the sides in the comp are that good, and they haven’t been for the past few years. It’s an even comp. Most sides would be a chance of beating Brisbane or Geelong on a given day. Like I said we’ve already almost done it this year

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Lol and Richmond were as much of a laughing stock as we were and now they apparently hold a monopoly on confidence. None of the sides in the comp are that good, and they haven’t been for the past few years. It’s an even comp. Most sides would be a chance of beating Brisbane or Geelong on a given day. Like I said we’ve already almost done it this year
Best of luck :thumbsu:

Oct 4, 2003
Portress
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
This comment didn't age well at all. Not even the percentage was saved.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and even though i dont consider my mob a top 4 side as such, I think any side sitting on top with the games Port have to come would be confident of a top 2 finish i would have thought....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies should ideally be winning 4 out of the next 6 games. Pies seem to get on a good roll at the end of the season, seen that in recent seasons.
I really can't see Collingwoood making the top 4. I think they may be able to make the 8 if they can find some form again. They are playing like a bottom 6 side at the moment, but they have shown they can play better than they have recently.

Even though they won the games against Sydney and Adelaide, they only scrapped over the line against bottom sides. The wins papered over the cracks.

If they don't find form I think they'll finish around the 10-12 mark.

Gasbope

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2006
Northern Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
1. Port Adelaide
2. Brisbane Lions
3. Geelong
4. West Coast
5. St Kilda
6. Richmond
7. GWS
8. Western Bulldogs
9. Gold Coast
10. Collingwood
11. Melbourne
12. Essendon
13. Carlton
14. Fremantle
15. Sydney
16. Hawthorn
17. North Melbourne
18. Adelaide

1597623751481.png

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
1. Brisbane
2. West Coast
3. Port Adelaide
4. Melbourne
5. Richmond
6. Collingwood
7. Geelong
8. Western Bulldogs
------------------------
9. St. Kilda
10. GWS
11. Carlton
12. Hawthorn
13. Fremantle
14. Gold Coast
15. Essendon
16. Sydney
17. North Melbourne
18. Adelaide

GF: Brisbane vs. West Coast in Perth.

Ducky Tie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Very up in the air. I thought nine wins would get you in the eight, but there's a fair chance 10 wins will be needed now. Dees should get there and Dees both should get to 10 but can't trust either of them so who knows. Giants need 4/6 to get there. Hard to see them beating the Eagles this week so they could only drop one after that. Their last 5 are all definitely winnable though so they're a chance. The Pies could be in a bit of trouble. 3/5 gets them to 9.5 and even that might not be enough. Going to need to rely on other results if they're going to make it. The dogs have shown they can do it but they need 4/5 to get to to ten and they have the Dees, Geelong and the Eagles in their next three. Huge three weeks for them. If they can get two of their next three they're a real chance.

There'll be games along the way where those teams drop games they shouldn't. Very tough to tip a ladder now but I'll go with this after having a go at the ladder predictor.

Port Adelaide 56
Brisbane 56
Geelong 52
West Coast 52
------------------
Richmond 46
Melbourne 44
St Kilda 40
Collingwood 38
-------------------
Bulldogs 36
GWS 36
Gold Coast 30
Carlton 28
Essendon 26
Fremantle 24
Hawthorn 20
Sydney 16
North Melbourne 12
Adelaide 0

TurnoverMerchant

Vanilla Campaigner
Jul 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'm praying that we finish in the bottom 2, but from experience, we will string a couple of wins together to finish 15th. This is what will hurt our draft chances.

Back