Opinion 2020 leadership group

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to stream line this.

No doubt there will be another player vote during the preseason and I don’t expect much to change. However time to trim the fat, get rid of Macmillan if he isn’t traded he’ll be playing a fair bit of twos football. Make it a 3 man group or replace with someone younger like Jy

Ziebell captain
Taz vice
Higgins deputy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with King Corey, needs a freshen up.

2020 Leadership Group:

Jack
JMac
Turner
McKay
LMac

Good mix of experience, youth and whipping boys.

Oh and we’re supposed to believe this thread wasnt created so The Ziebell can tell us all for 197th time how much he hates Jmac?

Only 197 by your count? Man, I envy the s**t out of you.

My choices....

Capt: JMac
VC: JMac

Others: JMac, JMac.

Let’s put it this way only the only thing Macmillan leads is missed tackles or losing one on ones

He leads the club for intercept marks per game. He's ranked 32 in the league (ave 6.61 per game) ahead of Robbie Tarrant who is at 40 (ave 6.45). Pittard and Taz have more in total but also played 4 more games.

He and Taz lead the club for total rebound 50s with 98, and are both ranked 23 in the league but he leads the club on ave r50s (5.44) and is 15th in the League with Thommo in 23rd (4.95) place and taz in 36th (4.45).

He's well down our ranks when it comes to turnovers and they don't have stats for missed tackles or losing one on ones on footywire. But i agree he needs to work on his tackling technique, especially when he in front of the ball carrier.

Agree with King Corey, needs a freshen up.

2020 Leadership Group:

Jack
JMac
Turner
McKay
LMac

Good mix of experience, youth and whipping boys.

Agree with this but really needs to be broadened to better represent the playing list.

2020 Leadership Group:
  • Jack (c)
  • JMac (vc)
  • Turner (WB c)
  • McKay (200cm+ delegate)
  • LMac (WB vc)
  • Anderson (NT delegate)
  • McKenzie (rookie list delegate)
  • Williams (bodyart delegate)
  • Hall (TAS delegate)
  • Crocker (F/S delegate)
  • Hayden (WA delegate)
  • Taylor (Brisbane Lions delegate)
  • Wood (Sydney Swans delegate)
  • Daw (born on another continent delegate)
  • 2019 1st selection (TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back