Round 13
Team Value
$17.27m
+ 4.67m
Highest Ranking
Round 19
Overall Ranking
OUT OF 141850

Hey, keen to go round again this year. Cant find my score history from last year but i can see others have posted their scores from the previous two years so ill do the same:

Capture.PNG

Hi all,
Just to let you know that in order to get things sorted, and get everyone in the league, I will start distributing people into leagues in one week.

Late stragglers can join after that into the remaining leagues, and any overflow leagues.

If there is anyone that you think you would want to join please tag in this thread!

Thanks,
Sam :)

Keen.

No idea what my rank was last year now but my resume is:
- Im guilty of watching fanfooty scores instead of the live game in front of me;
- In a bad mood for 24-48hrs after a loss.
- will actively cheer for my fantasy players even when theyre versing my supported club.

I think I was 1500-2500ish last year after a woeful first half.

EDIT: Team name is Boron's Brigade

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m keen. Can’t find last years info but was around 5000th.

Team Name - Turtle Sandwich 983CEEAE-7D0B-4D2F-9887-907F8DEB358C.jpeg

I'd be keen to get into this if still possible, never done anything league wise with bigfooty lads. That'd be awesome. Had last year off so no 2019 score but here is a brother's credentials for the two years prior.

afl fantasy.png

Is that AF? or SC?
Oh woops haha
My 2019 season isn't showing up in history and I didn't play the year's before. Forgot where I ended up last season, was trying to find it in my emails and got the wrong email. Will look again and post. Worst case just put me in the worst league

I’m in but sure where to find the history for previous years. 3.5k last year and 500 odd both years prior.
On the AFL fantasy website if you hover over "Account" on the far right at the top there's an option for "Your History" about half way down. I don't know if you can do it on a phone, I don't use the fantasy app, someone else might be better qualified in answering that.

I'm keen to go again. Last season was slightly better than 2018, around the 500 mark I think but for some reason you can't find 2019 rankings on the useless website

View attachment 828206

The whole things ****ed. You can't invite people back to 2019 leagues either. Why this format has a greater following than RDT is purely down to the AFL link. It's certainly not because of gameplay or quality of product.

Keen.

No idea what my rank was last year now but my resume is:
- Im guilty of watching fanfooty scores instead of the live game in front of me;
- In a bad mood for 24-48hrs after a loss.
- will actively cheer for my fantasy players even when theyre versing my supported club.

I think I was 1500-2500ish last year after a woeful first half.
Approved. Congratulations, you've got the job

Remove this Banner Ad

Back