Official Club Stuff 2020 Leon Davis Medal - congrats Patrick Dangerfield

Leon Davis Medal winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone earlier mentioned Xavier Richards in 2016. I think he deserves an honourable mention, not only for his s**t play in the GF, but also for his efforts after the game.
About a month after the GF he was offered two years by the Swans, and he said "GAGF I want a trade to a Melbourne club".
Swans said "really?"
His manager flogged him to every club in Melbourne. No takers.
He then went back to the Swans who said "What was that you said again, GAGF wasn't it?" and delisted him.
He went to the draft. No takers.

Utter tool. Odd because his brother, Ted, had a wonderful career with us.

Someone earlier mentioned Xavier Richards in 2016. I think he deserves an honourable mention, not only for his sh*t play in the GF, but also for his efforts after the game.
About a month after the GF he was offered two years by the Swans, and he said "GAGF I want a trade to a Melbourne club".
Swans said "really?"
His manager flogged him to every club in Melbourne. No takers.
He then went back to the Swans who said "What was that you said again, GAGF wasn't it?" and delisted him.
He went to the draft. No takers.

Utter tool. Odd because his brother, Ted, had a wonderful career with us.
Next year he’ll be old enough for Hawthorn or Geelong to redraft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have preferred it if the official votes tally had Danger with one less vote than Rohan, and Danger had been named the official winner anyway, with an asterisk linked to a message saying "GAGF, it's the Bay. We play by our own rules." But having him win by one vote this way still works.

Its good to see The Flop finally win something, stole it off his teammate, although there is nothing unusual about that.

lol
Subaru likes 👍🏼 this
We got all wrong. Apparently he was injured. Or he is just trying to make an excuse

Always someone else’s fault
Always an excuse

Knew this 7 years ago
Nothings changed

Farken lol
“If Danger stayed you would have won the flag “ garbage finally put to bed

we would have lost by more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Danger
Lol
Wasn't it Josh Jenkins who started that?

Now they're both at Geelong and still no flags.

Back