2nds 2020 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what you have all been waiting for.
Northern Blues v Lions NEAFL team report.
Enjoy ;)
Maybe not but it does have 2 videos of Blue's highlights
Also a few photos of our guys chasing blue jumper guys.
I suppose if the Lions did one it would have been the reverse

This is what you have all been waiting for.
Northern Blues v Lions NEAFL team report.
Enjoy ;)
Maybe not but it does have 2 videos of Blue's highlights
Also a few photos of our guys chasing blue jumper guys.
I suppose if the Lions did one it would have been the reverse

Tells us nothing about our guys.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wouldn't really expect it to considering it is for Carlton members, just shows where our comms department is at considering wwe have heard nothing about it iirc apart from a tweet.
Not all that surprising that we wouldn't have video coverage of an interstate NEAFL practice match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A coaches summary would be enough though right. And that takes little effort to pull together.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm not one to usually criticise but this really shows that they are short staffed. Our NEAFL team beating a VFL team is quite an achievement.

Last edited:
Still reckon it would be great to see the winners of the neafl, vfl, sanfl and wafl play off at the end of the year.
They sort of did that when the NEAFL was split in two conferences a few years back and the premiers from both the Northern and Eastern conferences played off...which the Lions won of course (back in the Ace Cornelius days).

Can just play the GWS, GC and Sydney teams on rotation. Which is basically what we do

I heard a whisper a while back that the four northern clubs may enter a combined reserves team in the VFL next year instead of individual clubs in a NEAFL. Not a desirable outcome but would save on costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back